Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shweta_r

He also refused to eat anything because he wanted to *concentrate* ... I hope he has thought further than just getting himself branded as the accused in this case

Fikar not, he said na, that some intelligence will be infused in here... wait & watch.

Waise I heard about new montage. That seems odd... does this mean this is going to be one heck of a looong track?
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

@ bold - does it mean back to Musafir -🤣 and santosh bar 😲

Waise Bhavi those were good old days even If he was Vela, singing Musafir hoo yaron and drinking at Chotus place😳 It has it's own charm back then😳
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Iam more worried about Veena, ab woh kya naya naatak karegi?
She will take the blame on herself.. she was driving the car that nite.. 😆

Wouldnt that be fun, if all the Chopras one by one took the blame for Rohits death😛

Judge saab Im guilty, nahi nahi judge saab, Im guilty...🤣

And if all found guilty then unke rahne ka problem bhi khatam - no more paying rent🤣
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TRULYNANDINI

Bye parichians.gn,sd,tc...

ok then...byeee behna...gd nytc...
im sad dat i get to chat wid ya only fr a li'l while
nancy1996 thumbnail

Now who can be the better lawyer - An attempt to rape case and now accused murderer - 😲. He should be running for the election campaign rather than fighting court cases😡

🤣hamare desh ke chor politicians are smarter than him...
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Udhay

Hi all.. I'm online from Mobile, so was unable to reply to all.. Sorry for that.. My take on Today's episode : SiNal dream sequence was good, followed by ThaNal court scenes, where Kunal shocked thakral by taking the blame on him.. Bemisal Bhudwar is over, now I wonder what we r gonna get for Shamdaar Shukrvaar!! *Fingers crossed*! Ok bye all.. Gudnite..

Thanks for the detailed LU Uday. See you tomorrow😊.
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Fikar not, he said na, that some intelligence will be infused in here... wait & watch.

Waise I heard about new montage. That seems odd... does this mean this is going to be one heck of a looong track?

Fari don't count on his words - the definition of intelligence is different for every one - 😛
Fariyal thumbnail

Now who can be the better lawyer - An attempt to rape case and now accused murderer - 😲. He should be running for the election campaign rather than fighting court cases😡

Yup all the right credentials for being a successful politician😆
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fariyal

@red- no i dont think so...cz today Chhal too showed a new montage...myt be its sth related to Bhayaanak Budhwaar 😆
nancy1996 thumbnail

Fari don't count on his words - the definition of intelligence is different for every one - 😛
👏👏😆😆