Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nancy1996

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Fari se yeh answer expected nahin tha...Waise seriously she came out from the trunk???πŸ˜† Car kaun chala raha tha? Bhoot? or was she doing detective work...vaise how come they have a video.. havent been reading WUs too.. toh not sure... kya kaise hua?

yeh mera bhayanak budhwar ka roop hai. Ab mera freakin friday ka roop dekne bhi aa jaanaπŸ˜›
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

Siddhi says Kunal y u r taking on it? Kunal says case should be on me, and Not on SiDDHI!! Richa reacts and shouts this is not truth, and judge asks her to be silent.. All family r worried to see Kunal taking on it.. Kunal sums up that he was the one causing all this.. Thakral continues, but Judge says if u have any evidence against what Kunal said, U prove it next hearing till then court is adjourned.. Court ends.. Kunal comes out, Raj runs to him and asks why did he do this to save siddhi? Such a big risk and all.. Kunal says this is right and he is aware of what he is doing.. Episode ends.. Precap update: Richa taunting Raj and veena.. She tells that because of Kunal's act, Siddhi may come home, but not their son Kunal.. He'll go away from him.. Raj stares angrily at her, Richa continues that in the same way Anand is away from this world, Kunal will also be away from them.. Veena is worried, Raj angry..

was she trying to point out that because of Siddhi both her son's are away from her?
bhavis thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Fari se yeh answer expected nahin tha...Waise seriously she came out from the trunk???πŸ˜† Car kaun chala raha tha? Bhoot? or was she doing detective work...vaise how come they have a video.. havent been reading WUs too.. toh not sure... kya kaise hua?

yeh mera bhayanak budhwar ka roop hai. Ab mera freakin friday ka roop dekne bhi aa jaanaπŸ˜›

Toh Thursday kaunsa roop honga yeh bhi bata deπŸ˜†
Phenyl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fariyal

Iam more worried about Veena, ab woh kya naya naatak karegi?

hey me too joining u.veena is the nly comic actor for nw,even thakral has bcum serious.
Fariyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

was she trying to point out that because of Siddhi both her son's are away from her?

yaar Bhavi, I was thinking along those lines too... good MIL turning bad...blaming DIL...ashubh kalmoohi & all thatπŸ˜†
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kunal told raj dat Ki woh yeh sab soch samajhke kar raha hain...dat really means we are gonna get my old KC back...πŸ˜‰
chitsss thumbnail

Iam more worried about Veena, ab woh kya naya naatak karegi?

Me too, there is a reason they stoppd showing Anand jaap, she might turn against Siddhi now!!!
nancy1996 thumbnail

yaar Bhavi, I was thinking along those lines too... good MIL turning bad...blaming DIL...ashubh kalmoohi & all thatπŸ˜†

please add Karamjali to the list... πŸ˜†
bhavis thumbnail

🀣 I believe you also get an allowance while in jail. Muft me roti aur upar se kharcha paani bhiπŸ˜†

allowance ke liye kaam karna padta hain - muft mein sirf roti meelti hainπŸ˜†

Haan toh hi knows how to chop veges now he can learn to weave baskets too & there is always the old favorite chakki pissingπŸ˜†
he can do patthar thodne ka kamm too.. that will be good workout too...πŸ˜†

Itni mahenat - usse accha to woh ghar per hi theek hain 🀣- waha bhi to bina paise woh muft ki roti hi todta hain
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Toh Thursday kaunsa roop honga yeh bhi bata deπŸ˜†

Thursdays used to be known as Sinalicious Thursday before, not sure what it has become these days. I guess everyday is bhayanak these day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†