Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TRULYNANDINI

Did u all like the new montage pic?i liked the old one better.this is just ok.siddhi is wearing dat kidnapping saree in the montage.

Uff... that orange saree again? The TRPs have dropped because of that i think...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Rani

Kunal in lawyers uniform๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Siddhi in that manhoos Orange saree๐Ÿ˜ฒ? Don't believe it๐Ÿ˜ก

dis manhoos orange saree is frightening me like anything๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
kunal -red hot in d lawyer's uniform๐Ÿ˜ณ
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Siddhi says Kunal y u r taking on it? Kunal says case should be on me, and Not on SiDDHI!! Richa reacts and shouts this is not truth, and judge asks her to be silent.. All family r worried to see Kunal taking on it.. Kunal sums up that he was the one causing all this.. Thakral continues, but Judge says if u have any evidence against what Kunal said, U prove it next hearing till then court is adjourned.. Court ends.. Kunal comes out, Raj runs to him and asks why did he do this to save siddhi? Such a big risk and all.. Kunal says this is right and he is aware of what he is doing.. Episode ends.. Precap update: Richa taunting Raj and veena.. She tells that because of Kunal's act, Siddhi may come home, but not their son Kunal.. He'll go away from him.. Raj stares angrily at her, Richa continues that in the same way Anand is away from this world, Kunal will also be away from them.. Veena is worried, Raj angry..
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fariyal

No, from the boot๐Ÿ˜ก Are what fark? bas KC ne bol diya so bol diya

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Fari se yeh answer expected nahin tha...Waise seriously she came out from the trunk???๐Ÿ˜† Car kaun chala raha tha? Bhoot? or was she doing detective work...vaise how come they have a video.. havent been reading WUs too.. toh not sure... kya kaise hua?
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TRULYNANDINI

Did u all like the new montage pic?i liked the old one better.this is just ok.siddhi is wearing dat kidnapping saree in the montage.

hmm why cnt teh Cv's give her some nice sarees
bt ya...mu kunu in lawyer's coat๐Ÿ˜ณ
nancy1996 thumbnail

Haan toh hi knows how to chop veges now he can learn to weave baskets too & there is always the old favorite chakki pissing๐Ÿ˜†

he can do patthar thodne ka kamm too.. that will be good workout too...๐Ÿ˜†
Fariyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

Siddhi says Kunal y u r taking on it? Kunal says case should be on me, and Not on SiDDHI!! Richa reacts and shouts this is not truth, and judge asks her to be silent.. All family r worried to see Kunal taking on it.. Kunal sums up that he was the one causing all this.. Thakral continues, but Judge says if u have any evidence against what Kunal said, U prove it next hearing till then court is adjourned.. Court ends.. Kunal comes out, Raj runs to him and asks why did he do this to save siddhi? Such a big risk and all.. Kunal says this is right and he is aware of what he is doing.. Episode ends.. Precap update: Richa taunting Raj and veena.. She tells that because of Kunal's act, Siddhi may come home, but not their son Kunal.. He'll go away from him.. Raj stares angrily at her, Richa continues that in the same way Anand is away from this world, Kunal will also be away from them.. Veena is worried, Raj angry..

Iam more worried about Veena, ab woh kya naya naatak karegi?
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Uff... that orange saree again? The TRPs have dropped because of that i think...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

am watching another show where the lead is in prison and she changes the cloth every scene she is shown there - what's wrong with Siddhi๐Ÿ˜ก
Phenyl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

</div>
<div>

๐Ÿคฃ atleast her hairstyle has changed.
nancy1996 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Iam more worried about Veena, ab woh kya naya naatak karegi?

She will take the blame on herself.. she was driving the car that nite.. ๐Ÿ˜†