-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

ok then..byeee all

cya all tomorrw...
my czn wants to chat wid me...sooo lemme go
byeee 😊

Bye Sonia, it's needless to say have a kunalicious dreams because I know you will definitely cheat and will have another one of his dreams again today😛😉
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

bye Sonia...have more sweet dreams of kunu 😉

are mein ayee aur ap gayee
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One thing which i forgot to mention about yesterday's episode... Loved Kunal's actions, expression and mannerism when he was calling Siddhi to come and talk to him...

Also appreciated the fact that instead of having the discussion in front of everyone, he chose to have a private conversation with her...

-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

One thing which i forgot to mention about yesterday's episode... Loved Kunal's actions, expression and mannerism when he was calling Siddhi to come and talk to him...

Also appreciated the fact that instead of having the discussion in front of everyone, he chose to have a private conversation with her...

yeah his mannerism is unlike anyone we see on TV right? The guy never stops to charm us with his expressions, dialog, mannerism and physical appearance😍. Shweta you seem very smitten by him of late😉?
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

yeah his mannerism is unlike anyone we see on TV right? The guy never stops to charm us with his expressions, dialog, mannerism and physical appearance😍. Shweta you seem very smitten by him of late😉?

Rani - I have been smitten for sometime now... Its just that I am between jobs and have time to spend on the forum...😊 I start my new job next week, but hoping that I am able to maintain this level of participation
BornHyper thumbnail
Siddhi with a bindi...

Karamchand and James Bond
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sinal having food
their cute nok-jhok...in frnt of seema n raj
kunu calls her Karamchand detective n sherlcok holmes
sidhi calees him james Bond
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Rani - I have been smitten for sometime now... Its just that I am between jobs and have time to spend on the forum...😊 I start my new job next week, but hoping that I am able to maintain this level of participation

First of all, good luck for your new job. Hope your move from Bangalore to Delhi was a smooth one. Was it your job the reason for your relocation?

It does get difficult to participate when one is doing full time job, but hope you can hang around in this forum though not as active as previous. Good to have as many Menkas as we can have in this forum😳