...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL!! Lovely post.
S.S.T padhana band nai karegi na? 😆
I love bum bum bole!!

*Dimag ki nahi Jugnu ki batti jali*
LOL ek jugnu se 500watt ke bulb jaisi roshni. 😆

I loved Arnav's sneak peekings when she was changing.

This shows-"Hua chokra jawaan re!!" 🤣

*Saiyaan*
I like that song.period.
Me too.

Awesome post Rish. 🤗

Me:Ab jaati hun main. 🤔
You: Jaldi hai kya? 😳
Me: Dhadke jiya 😳
You: Voh kyun bhala? 😕
Me: Arnav bitwa. 😉

-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
whoa!!!!what a post!!!🤣

i swear i had no idea of how half the stuff goes on in the television industry until i joined the forum and after every episode i would be all so happy no getting to see some amazing moments and then i come on this forum and i realoze that half of them were bloopers and people whining and complaining that it was not good and the story not moving on...im not saying that the forum has only negativity...there are a lot of positive post, funny posts, encouraging posts and of course mindbogglingly awesome stories/fictions but sometimes they tend to overdo stuff by over analysing with their hawk eyes!!!

there are opinions on either side-you stumble and fall to one side and end up paining your a** and that is exactly what happens to me each day

so bloody true!!!!😆...im telling you people would be pouncing on each other like they are street fighting just to make their point and vent their frustration if it was not an online discussion forum...!!!

haha...loved your point about that blood thing...and the weird part is that the kidnapper could see that blood smear in the dead of the night but he could not see that patch of white saree in that hut when he bent down!!!

and i have a very important kostin...since when did the moon shine SO brightly???i mean they saw the bangles lying somewhere randomly on the floor, they saw the smear...i was like what the-!!!!

the symbolism is pretty good!!!and believe it or not it made me laugh...not in mockery of it but because of the way it was written..!!!😊...even i think Arnav babua will tell her to go(and this time,khushi will not want to leave...!!)...because he does not want to trap her in this marriage...and this is gonna break our poor khushi's heart again...😔...btw...dont you think the way he smiled when he saw khushi smiling at the jugnu was just adorable???

haha...agree to the lamp point...infact i at a point thought that he was blushing...😳you know when khushi was telling him about the phone call and he was hesitating so much...that was just so cute...but then then then...my amateur gutter mind woke up and i got another kostin...why the hell didnt he turn the flame of the lamp lower if he didnt want to see her changing???😆
nevertheless...i just loved that scene!!!

Aww...even i love that song...its beautiful isn't it???

"Kitkat break to banta hai!"
🤣...
too good!!!just imagining it makes me laugh all over again...if i ever watch the scene again(which i will because im becoming besharam day by day...:D)...ill always imagine the gundas coming in and saying, "boss, kitkat break toh banta hain na??" ...🤣...there i go again!!!

baaki bhi hum karwa denge
hehe...very true...thode letters gul khan ko likhenge, thode Arshad Khan ko likhenge aur thode Gautam Hegde ko...
aur phir bhi kuch na bana toh star plus ko likhenge!!!and tell them of our fear that the show's trps are low and they need to do something "zabardast" to raise them and *BAM*...the next promo will be that of consummation...😆

back to square one for sure...!!!!i guess they just put in those 2-3 days of arnav-khushi to pacify us and they HAD to get the story going...we would have probably murdered atleast one drector if we had to tolerate more of the masala mama..!!!but thank god NK is back...i really hope that there is some change soon now...🤔...

hahaha...the two ads fit the situation so damn well!!!!loved it!!and the title of the post...🤣...need it say more about it????if you wanted me to then you shouldn't have made me laugh so much!!!!

P.S: i have one more kostin about the epi...actually two...
1)what was the whole point of changing???i mean she changed because one of her sleeves were torn into something that revealed MUCH more than just her shoulder!!no doubt..she looked...in arnav's words..."beauutiful" but still why change??
call me the most unromantic girl ever but for some very strange andunknown reason the saree reminded of the Nirma ad...it was soo white!!!lame i know...but i cant help it!!!!😆

2)when that kidnapper told his fellow kidnapper that probably she ran away from the back window and to go and find her, why did the kidnapper jump from the back window?? he could have like a normal person taken the door and then go back!!!!

P.P.S: i know i havent commented on your OS' and your poem...they were all lovely...and i will comment soon...just give me some time...im really busy...i just couldnt resist replying to this one!!!!😃
Edited by DM1810 - 12 years ago
Devilways thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey here's one more thought...
the man had the lamp in the hut, the kerosene to light it and still he ran around trying to catch a jugnu... why???

needed a smoke break before the drama???

unsymbolically ofcourse...
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lolz...it was fun reading ur post...