rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I enjoyed reading all the views about Abhi and Sia's relationship. However I do hold stead fast regarding my views. First of all Abhi was around 28 years (this was mentioned some where in the serial when they said he was 7-8 years younger that his first wife simiran who was around 35-36 at that time). This makes Abhi around 48-50 years old. I think that is pretty old enough to know that having any inappropriate reltionship/ feelings with/for a 18 year old girl (if the story goes that way!) is defneitely wrong. Second of all Abhi has had three wives, and sorry was a looser husband with all three. He is a coward to have run away on his marraige day, making Sim wait, having no courage to go tell her the reason he could not marry her. He resorted to annonymity, so that he could not be recongnised (could not face anyone?/fear?). He should know bettter than start having feelings other than fatherly for a 18 year old. I do not blame Sia, because what she has is infautiation, which lot of 18 years old girls have. Just think how many 18 year olds want to marry sharuk Kahn. However, if the story takes a turn where Abhi starts to have feelings to wards Sia then either **Abhi is still not matured for a 50 year old man (not that he was ever matured!😊) or he must be going through a middle age crisis, or he must be psycologically sick! Therefore it will be Abhi to blame not Sia!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago

I totally agree with you rat718. I am not sure why all are blaming only Sia. The root cause for all thats happening both in Astha as well as Sia lives are due the fact that they did not get their fatherly love. As rightly said by you Abhi is really a coward and still has not matured to enough to understand and tackle situations. He realizes his mistakes later and when nothing cannot be done to rectify the mistakes. There was a time he could rectify his first mistake by telling simran about the gulth he had after reading Neha's diary instead for the second time disappeared.

One thing I am not sure is how he is able to express all this in writing as all easily fall in love with it and see the maturity in it?