Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
added all the names

Hussain rocks 😃
-Ghuncha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guys...can anyone give me the pic of the episodes...plzzz...
fajarellahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mini bhi hussain ki tareef kiye beghair reh nahi payi hussain hai hi best har koi us ki tareef karta hai MASHALLAH proud of u hussain👏👍🏼

Where there are contestants and judges, there is always a bonding factor that brings them closer. And that is why we have the smart and charming anchors who bind the show. Hussain and Mini are all set to bring back the Indian Idol family together this season.It is indeed a different bliss to watch Hussain and Mini as the anchors of Indian Idol. The duo is back after a long break complementing each other with their fun chat and handling each other during the tough times of elimination.

Mini shares, "Hussain is one of the nicest hosts I have ever worked with in my professional life. We have a comfortable and easy vibe that makes our work easier. I just love working with him."

Hussain supports, "I actually started my journey in Indian Idol from the third season and the comfort level came easily between the two of us. Be it in any show I think it is very important to be comfortable with people around you. I am really happy that Mini is back."

Agreed with my sweetheart hussain

Edited by ayeshajee - 11 years ago
someone_special thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
natsha add us...

someone_special

babytweety

HussainJuhi

RockingHussain

AmezingJuhi
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

here is only Hussain scenes from 1st episode of Indian Idol6

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21jDxUWItfI[/YOUTUBE]

lov,❤️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

hope me post every epi like that...next me'll post epi2..

hope u guys like it..
lov,❤️
Tama
fajarellahi thumbnail
Thanks  a lot for the vd dear is mein bohat mehnat lagti hai or papers ke bawajod ap ne kiya thanks a lot  dear but yeh vd work nhi kar rhi i don't know why but hussain looks extra ordinary handsome killing in idol me faint☺️😍 Edited by ayeshajee - 11 years ago
fajarellahi thumbnail
Missing Hussain Tina my janns❤️my bestest couple a lot😭& finally ALLAH ne mujh par taras kha liya👏finally found hussain tina so many fresh pictures🥳from sai's mother shrabani deodar birthday bash hussain tina both looking fresh, awesome,Beautiful and perfect together MASHALLAH☺️😍.So happy😃and almost dancingafter seeing them sooo long.Me faint😳 because hussain tina both blusing and their beautiful smiles MASHALLAH☺️perfect couple👍🏼& me double blusing☺️☺️& feeling sooo happy😃after seeing hussain tina can't define in words aj toh din hi ban giya morning mein hi hussain tina ko dekna mil giya Thanks a lot God for that love u hussain tina madly GOD BLESS YOU both always keep smiling mwuuah❤️

Edited by ayeshajee - 11 years ago
sukklover thumbnail
fajarellahi thumbnail
thanks a lot tama for friday vds hussain rocks muuuah i love u more more and more😳