Mohit Sehgal and Kunal Verma to star in the comedy

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Mohit Sehgal and Kunal Verma to star in the comedy movie Family Aa Rahi Hai

Kunal Verma and Mohit Sehgal

Mohit Sehgal became every girl's favorite as Samrat in Miley Jab Hum Tum!! And his fans have been waiting with bathed breath to see the man return to the small screen.

All know as of now, that Mohit will actually be back on television with Trilogy Krikos and Thought Rain Productions' Khamoshiyaan on Star Plus.

However, the shoot schedule of the show has not yet begun, and in the meanwhile, Mohit has started shoot for his debut project on the big screen.

Yes, you heard it right!! Mohit Sehgal will be seen in a comedy and romance based movie titled Family Aa Rahi Hai. The movie is about the bachelors who struggle to find an accommodation in Mumbai. The movie has two male leads, and Mohit and Kunal Verma, who was last seen in Hawan, will play the leads. New girls Raina and Manmeet will play the female leads in the flick.

The movie is produced by Friday Russh Motion Pictures. Known actors Vijayendra Khale, Virendra Saxena, Ashiesh Roy will be seen playing important roles.

When contacted, Mohit Sehgal told Tellychakkar.com, "Yes it is true that I am doing the movie. I will be finishing my schedule for the movie in mid June after which I will start shoot for my new show on television."

We talked to Kunal Verma and he also confirmed that he is shooting for a movie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Mohit movie completas in June after that Khamoshiyan shooting will start. mid can see him on tv from July.

Monaya.93 thumbnail
    Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
    Yaaayyy!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D am sooo very haaapppyyy...!!

Its Mohit Mohit and Monaya alll over MJHT forum!! :D :D :D 

Mohit's show in July and Monaya in NB5 !! and was sooo very happy to see Monaya on sbs and sbb !! :D :D 

Good luck Mohit & Sanaya! :D <3
    Glowing_Star thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    Wow!! It's great news! Means Mohit's show is not that far now! Will just have wait a little more! !st June has been a very very lucky day for us!😳 Hopefully July would our lucky month as well..!! 
    snowwhite28 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    Omg u made my day.iam so happy for mohit. Waiting for his show & movie.