m001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today predator is busy so I am covering behalf of her-

The episode begins with Manvi getting surprised to see her and Virat's photo in Virat's laptop. Manvi was getting bored so she started surfing social sites, but no one was online. Shlock comes and gave idea to search family members on it. After searching few she finally get virat profile and Shlock asks Manvi to send friend request to Virat .

Manvi sends requests and Virat accepts it. Its 6:45pm and Jeevika was still working in kitchen,she finally notices time and runs to get ready.Viren gets upset to see Jeevika still not arrived at award function. He gave call to jeevika but she didn't pick as she left her phone in kitchen.Viren calls Manvi and asks where Jeevika is? Manvi tells Viren that Jeevika has already left for function, may be get caught in traffic.

Virat notices that Jeevika has still not left. Jeevika explains that she was preparing dinner for Manvi.Virat says to Jeevika that he will drop her at the function place. Jeevika reaches the place, but forgets her invitation card. Gate keeper refuses her entry without invitation.

Virat brings the invitation card and Jeevika enters the function. But, she was not able to go near Viren due to media blocking entrance. Viren receives award from the minister. The host asks Viren for whom he wants to give the credit of his success.

Viren looks towards empty Jeevika seat and says that he wants to give all his credit to his wife Jeevika. Jeevika says thanks to Viren. Viren feels happy to see Jeevika, but then feels sad.

Jeevika says sorry to Viren for her late arrival at the function. But, Viren doesn't talk to her and leaves. Jeevika hugs Viren and says sorry for him after reaching home.Jeevika tells Viren that she wants to reach on time, but she has to make food for Manvi, so she was late.

Viren says to Jeevika that he is not upset with her, but expected her to be at the function when he receives the award.Jeevika says Viren that she is very much worried for Manvi, but she also feels disappointed meaning that she forget her responsibility toward him.
Jeevika promises Viren that she will give her all time after Manvi's recovery. Both, Jeevika and Viren feel happy and hug each other.

Precap-Manvi asking Virat why you want to do so much for me,who I am to u?

Sorry for mistakes,me not having exp of regular updating๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by m001 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Virat tells her about how he feels already. I dont want that to be dragged...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uh, thanks for the update, but you're covering for tanthya since she does the written updates on Thursdays :)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i gt a feeling he wnt tell her his feelings... he myt wait 4 her 2 b cured and then propose
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update. ๐Ÿ˜Š