Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
easy solution for all those people who have got issues with the show - don't watch it😊

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sure, lets give the show time. No doubt.

Just sharing first impressions.
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shruti_ms

what forward thinking can be shown when there is no forward thinking in the society
what was shown in todays episode is the reality of India.
this isnt the same old storyline and plot
instead of bashing give some time for the plot to be revealed completely and then start this bashing

change the reality don't promote it - satyameva jayate is throwing light on it.. but ok i hear you it's the first day - we are just stating our view that we disliked the show and the plot line..

sorry but that's the truth i wish you all a great show ahead..

have fun
incognito. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MentalExotica

what message dear? i didnt find any msg i cringed at every scene - i cant watch an entertaining show to see a child being thrown around and abused.. like you i was excited to see these amazing actors at work..

but i am sorry i couldn't digest it at all

The Message Was There That Get Out Your Entertainment WORLD and see what is happening in All around the world, the Girl Daughters are being threaten like HELL , e.g Trishna she was so scared from 2 age she is into this all crap she is being threaten and everything.

Pleasee Dont Bash
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The whole MB fandom is requested to respect the topic maker's opinion and stay out of this post. Please. For the sake of the sanity of this forum - STAY AWAY FROM THIS POST.

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its just an episode old...let the story set it...u might just fall in love with it...
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the maker of this topic needs a reality check-check
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: additishah

LOL why am I not surprised? I was expecting arshi fans to come and bash once the first episode is aired! You know, I read this on DD's profile when some arshi fans came and bashed DD and I think it really applies to you "jealousy is a serious disease! so get well soon dear...my best wishes for your sick brain and your sick health!"

good luck with your show...what is bashing??? we are saying we didnt like the first episode..

I wont be on this forum anymore cos this show didnt do it for me cos of the whole abuse and portrayal..

good actors NO DOUBT
Edited by MentalExotica - 12 years ago
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: richiii

easy solution for all those people who have got issues with the show - don't watch it😊

You're right! Don't really understand why people come and waste time commenting on something/someone they really hate...If you didn't like it, then don't watch...we could care less! But instead of leaving your nonsense comments over here, you should spend more time on your fav actors (arshi)...and why is it that only arshi fans have a problem with anything related to DD or her show...I have never seen other fan groups come and bash DD and her show...only bcz she's a big competitor of BS...seriously go get a life dude!
112642 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_ms

what forward thinking can be shown when there is no forward thinking in the society
what was shown in todays episode is the reality of India.
this isnt the same old storyline and plot
instead of bashing give some time for the plot to be revealed completely and then start this bashing

Like i said, I am STATING, what HAPPENED in the show!

are we not watching the same show??

@BOLD:πŸ˜•πŸ˜²