Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
That's awesome to know! Can't wait to see the epi!
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg i loved the start
-Mounika- thumbnail
Yes na..iam really surprisd the way they shwd the cast n crew and i lovd padmini a lot..n hate that bal raj..us mahal mein sab jaanwar hai yar..thankgod padmini is free frm that hell nw..thanx to daimaa
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thats true...:)...what a heart pacing episode especially when she leaves her town..!!
Edited by Sukrutha - 12 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me too agree with ur title!

wow! what a start indeed!

i thought initial epi till dd comes it might be boring. Nah! it was really thrilling!

though we all know d mother will escape, the way d actors acted, it really made a thrilling epi. d senior actors were really wonderful. zutshi, sushmita, mother (don't know her name), pallavi - acted so realistic.

i didn't like d item song - lookd cheap - but i think that was the image cvs wanted to convey. d chaudhury is a crude n uncouth guy! zutshi was brilliant in the portrayal. d mother + son combo were very good. i hope they dont' leave them in bihar. i want to see more of them.
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
what can i say... epi was just WOWWW... everything everyone were just perfecttt... PERFECT... from title cards till the end... it was like a thriller movie... i was just stick on to the TV screen... it is just WOWWW... loved padmini and daimaa... Hated balraj and his mom... wow bal raj was a real moster...but padmini out of danger... cant wait for tomo epi... and ofcourse DVD entry...
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb episode. First impression was definitely been best impression for me. I never thought they would show such start, it was amazing. For a moment, i thought i was watching movie. God! Why the episode ended so soon 😍 I want more more more 🥳
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
WOW... The 1st episode was truely amazing.
-Nia04- thumbnail
i think balraj is gonna out do viraj of saubhagyavathi bhava in his evil ways,, mindblowing episode,,