Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

πŸ‘Great post. MB is a Madtastic forum! (Get what I did there? Madhubala-Fantastic >> Madtastic?) Anyways!🀣

I hope the divide begins and turns into unity once the forum starts! I don't think I can deal with waking up to 5 pages per day to deal with🀣

πŸ˜† me neither..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
True PC,

so far every one seems to have just got along very well , no fights or comparisons as of yet...

hopefully forum will be same in coming future too ...
640117 thumbnail
Very true. This is my second home in IF after GF. I was not that active in GF because I joined it very late. I am loving this forum. Hope we all always stay like this and save us from evil eyes. πŸ˜ƒ
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice observational post! 😊

I think this forum has set so many records in a short amount of time! πŸ₯³

I hope that everyone from all fan groups will keep getting along and that there won't be any conflict. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
soon it will be on no1 position dear😊
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

it really came as a surprise seeing DD-VD fans bonding ...

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All the love to you guys. We just have to avoid conflict and counter haters and bashers who are going to come here in full swing very soon. If we all are united , this place will always be good.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

All the love to you guys. We just have to avoid conflict and counter haters and bashers who are going to come here in full swing very soon. If we all are united , this place will always be good.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Same to you! πŸ€—
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Pocu...tussi ja rahe ho...Missed u re...πŸ˜›...Chal fikar not...Abt bashers...since people like me r here...Bahsers ki watt lagegi...

Bt the only thing I want 2 say 2 every1 is tht...No matter whether u r r DD-VD pankha...bt dnt bash the other beco of the show...Warna...It will annoy me...n I will make a ghatiya post...πŸ˜†...Better 4 evry1 tht I remain as one who comments ...n nt the on who makes post...πŸ˜†
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
we wil we will rock de forum
we need to remove de bashers dem from our forum ...to maintain our sanity de the thing we need to do is jst ignore dem