SS - ArHi: Saansein (Complete)

scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey forumwasis, how have you all been? Good I hope.  I'm here with a two or three shot.  It's a story where I wrote the first part after the maha episode that aired May 12 (yes, that one!) and I never got around to posting it.  Buuut I have a story in mind and I will be wrapping it up quite quickly in 2-3 parts.  This kind of doesn't go with the story anymore so bear with me.  Aaah, I wish I'd put this up sooner!  Anyways, I hope you enjoy the first part 😊

Saansein

He fell into consciousness the fourth time that day, or was it night now?  Arnav Singh Raizada didn't know.  He looked around groggily, once again trying (but failing) to determine his location.  It had been roughly six days since he'd been'kidnapped (he'd finally admitted it to himself on Day four he thinks it was).  Arnav had faced many hardships in his life: A bas***d of a father, a greedy uncle, a dead mother and just recently the Jija he doted upon until recently claimed to be the lover of the love of his life who was also his wife.

Arnav had a lot of time to think during these long days.  Khushi was innocent; his heart knew but his mind, the ASR part in him would not let him admit it.  He loved Khushi, that he'd started to finally admit to himself, but did she?   He mentally slapped himself.  Of course she did, she literally confessed at the airport itself.  He closed his eyes in agony.  He would never see her again, and his last words?

"'And now I'm done.  Goodbye."

His last thoughts before slipping back into unconsciousness consisted of trinkling of chooriyan, and the cham cham of payals.

"Oye! Get up!"  He was harshly woken up from his unrest by the very same person who had held him under captive all these days.  Arnav groggily stirred, his senses raptly alert.  He glared at his captor, not wanting to show weakness.  He had not unleashed his rage and he had not fallen apart, there was no way he was going to give him of all people any satisfaction.  It was the most logical thing to do in this situation after all. 

But all thoughts of logic flew out the window as Shyam  Manohar Jha walked through the door.

"Tsk tsk tsk Saale Saab, look at the state you are in.  What happened?" his lips curled into a faux sympathetic smile before laughing manically, his eyes glinting scarily.  Dropping on one knee, Shyam came face to face with Arnav, who was sitting on the wooden chair.  All hints of laughter gone from his evil face, just a sneer in place.  "Arnav Singh Raizada.  If only your wife could see you now.  You look pathetic."  He said almost mockingly.  He then stood up straight, towering over Arnav. 

"Once I get out of this chair, I'll show you who's pathetic." He managed to grit out through clenched teeth.  Eyes showing the contempt he felt for the sorry excuse of a man in front of him.  Said being let out a laugh.

"Did you actually think that I was going to let you get out of here?  If those were my intentions, why would I waste my time and effort getting you captured in the first place?  Here read this.  Arrey Saale Saab, don't turn your head.  I assure you, it'll be of interest to you." Shyam jutted his chin towards the documents and held them out in front of Arnav's face so he could read it.

And it shocked Arnav to the core.  His eyes widened.  He had made sure that Anjali would be the sole owner of all his wealth just in case something were to happen.  Not a single penny was to go to Shyam or anybody else and here these papers were, declaring that in case or Arnav Singh Raizada's death, Shyam Manohar Jha would be the holder to it all.  And the black ink, that was his very own signature approved of this.  What now?

"Shocked, Saale Saab?  I was too'shocked that Khushi ji was able to get these papers signed from right under your nose and not have you find out about it."

Khushi? His Khushi?  Arnav's heart restricted, and there was a lump in his throat.  Khushi wouldn't do this, of that he was sure but then there were the papers, Nothing made sense.

"You see, Khushi was a little desperate.  She came to me one day and told me she'd do anything, anything if I came to you and told you the truth about Khushi and me.  I was the one she called to the airport.

"Enough Khushi, now no more, I'm going.  Khushi at least now tell me the truth, no one was going to come right?"

"Believe me Arnav Ji, I"

"You?  Yeah right.  You probably made another stupid plan again just to mislead me but I don't know why I fell for your words. "

He proceeded to tell Arnav the plan.  How he gave Khushi the ultimatum.  How Khushi took some time reading over the papers and when she was satisfied he switched them.  How he took advantage of Khushi's innocence and duped her.  Arnav clenched and unclenched his fists at this new found information.  He wanted to punch himself.  How could he ever doubt her?  All that she did, she did for him.  He had pushed her towards the desperation that made her go to Shyam for help in the first place. 

"Arnav Singh Raizada.  The name that's associated with power.  He who thinks he knew everything.  He, who didn't know that his wife was innocent.  I lived in her house as a PG, I was the Shyam that she was engaged too and as soon as she found out that I was married she ended it.   And you fell for every little lie I told you that day. "

"Why? Why did you -"

"Tell you all this?  So your last moments are filled with pain.  So you sit there, in that chair, weak.  Knowing that when I get back home I will go back to your sister and Khushi and do as I please.  There will be no Arnav to stop me from getting all the wealth, and Khushi. "

Arnav just sat, mortified.   He felt defeated.  He had the most perfect girl at home right in his room but he had betrayed her.  She had loved him and he told her he hated her.  He threatened her, abused her mentally and she took it all.  She took it all from him cause she loved him.  And what had he given to her in return? 

He deserved the helpless feeling he was feeling now.  He deserved the despair.  But Khushi, she never deserved the wrath of Shyam.  She didn't. 

"One more thing Di, if a girl like that comes in my life then I'll stay away from her.  Because I, live my life through my brain, not my heart "

"You won't be able to, because If you go far away from her, tumhari saansein ruk jaayige "

He'd wanted to laugh at his sister then.   But he could see it all now as clear as glass' 

Dhak dhak.

"I want to ask you something Arnav ji, why is it that whenever you come near me that my heart beats faster?   Bataiyein na, aisa kyun hota hai ... ki humhari dil ki dhadkan, humhari saanson se bhi tez ho jaati hai"

Dhak dhak.  Dhak dhak.

"I'll tell you why that happens .  When you come near me then my heart beats fast just like yours.  Humhari dhadkanein ek ho jati hai."

Dhak dhak.

"Don't go, you have to hear the truth"

"Why? Why Khushi?  Why is this so important for you? Kyun tumhe itna farak partha hai?

"Kyunki baat aapki hai farak padta hai! Aur agar aap aise chale jaayein ge to ... Hum saans nahin le ... Please don't go"

Dhak dhak.

Shyam pulled out a revolver.

"I love you Khushi." He whispered.  He closed his eyes in surrender. 

The trigger was pulled.  And a gunshot echoed the whole room.

Sooo, how did you like the first part?  The next part should be up soon.  Yeah, I know I'm a little repetitive 😳 

And just anothher insecurity, I integrated quotes in here and I planned to do it all in english because its most convenient but then some of the dialogue sounded weird.  I hope it didn't disappoint!

~Dimple.

PART 2A - Page 4
PART 2B - Page 7
PART 3 - Page 10
EPILOGUE - Page 12
Thank you note - Page 14

Edited by pinkpinkers - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow simply wow.  Beautiful writing ... look forward to more updates.

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start, so he now knows the truth, interesting to c how he gets out of this.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start loved it glad he knew the truth and it was him who did the betrayal of not trusting her loved it thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part well written perfectly done 
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow... the desperation and helplessness described so well.. can't wait for the next part.. i am sure khushi might have entered dramatically to save the hero... so are the charms of our heroine..
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Nice start and you stopped at a very interesting place!
Liked the battle between Arnav and ASR.

...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼superbo...do pm me wen u update..pretty pls???
tyhnx😳
cutepuppy thumbnail
yeah like it pls pm me the next part yaar...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
NOOO, Please Tell Us That Arnav Is Alive 😳
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great start
Update soon