take_a_hint thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ohhh!!!!!!!! my first post in MB forum ... cool na!!! ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ

i have no idea what to write coz i was excited to post when i saw the forum (lol )๐Ÿฅฑ

well as far i have seen all posts here its completely didvide to two
1. VD๐Ÿ˜‰ and PKYEKians ๐Ÿ˜Š
2. DD๐Ÿ˜ƒ and MANEETians๐Ÿ˜Š

ufff yaar i m fed up of all the divisions we shd work as MRKians ...

i know this is the first time two big stars are coming together unlike other shows where stars get fame only after couple of months of the show ...

We should get to know eachother and join in making MB a huge hit ... wha say?????

many of u in the forum might know me ( if u were in GHSP forum๐Ÿ˜ณ ) if don't plzzz give me the pleasure to know u through comments even i love abhiya โ˜บ๏ธ...

Last but not least i m desperately waiting to look VD's cut smile and dimples ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*Viewbie's Note: Please do not post in Capitals unless emphasizing something.*
Edited by *Shifali* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Well yes, we all should join up. But I guess everyone needs time to come together and bond. DD and VD came from very popular shows and their characters are still fresh in our minds...so I guess a lil more time and everyone will unite together as MBians.
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The GEET forum taught me a lot too! ๐Ÿ˜†

DD & Viv will rock in MB! I'm excited for the show! ๐Ÿฅณ

We should all try to get along and also respect each other! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
take_a_hint thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Well yes, we all should join up. But I guess everyone needs time to come together and bond. DD and VD came from very popular shows and their characters are still fresh in our minds...so I guess a lil more time and everyone will unite together as MBians.

yeah i agree ... abhay and geet are hard to forget soon but everything will be sorted if they start loving RK and Madhu
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
see nandy it woudl be next to impossible to forget their previous role dear coz they have made a unique place with tthat role in their fanz heart and this new role woudl make a new place in their heart๐Ÿ˜ƒ
640117 thumbnail
Nice post ๐Ÿ˜Š I think once the show starts then members have to discuss the show and have to participate in discussions, so in this way we all become friends and feel more comfortable. Everyone needs time and so far everyone is friendly towards each other. Hope it always stays like this.
take_a_hint thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

Great post! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The GEET forum taught me a lot too! ๐Ÿ˜†

DD & Viv will rock in MB! I'm excited for the show! ๐Ÿฅณ

We should all try to get along and also respect each other! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

THANKS FOR AGREEING YAAR ... WE SHOULD START TO SEE THEM AS RK AND MADHU FORGETTING OTHER THINGS

WERE U IN GEET FORUM ?
take_a_hint thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

see nandy it woudl be next to impossible to forget their previous role dear coz they have made a unique place with tthat role in their fanz heart and this new role woudl make a new place in their heart๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I AGREE ITS HARD TO FORGET GEET AND ABHAY BUT WE CAN'T WORK AS SEPARATE GROUPS IN ONE FORUM ... WE SHOULD JOIN HANDS
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Time does magic ;) So won't be long since we all unite as MBians like all have said ! ๐Ÿค—
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well said dear..we shd get united to keep our shw n actors at top
bt as others said need little time atleast for a week episodes