Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I just think its okay to have whatever opinion anybody has🤣
its all about exposure.
obviously todays generation ..like me lols..has not been exposed to all the MB films out there although I have seen some and MB is a goddess of beauty..but that being said I also love DD too much and I agree with u
They are incomparable and both are goddesses of beauty IMO. I wouldnt say who is more prettier because both are actresses of 2 totally different time periods..thus even daring to compare the 2 is impossible :)
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Drashti is not portraying the Legend Madhubala on TV.
She is playing a girl/ actress named Madhubala on TV.
As a DD fan I am so happy DD was chosen for this role and she was named Madhubala, named after such a georgeous beauty which the Indian Cinema has ever seen.
I think even in the show also it would be highlighted why she was given the name since she was born on film sets. It migt be because the whole people on the film sets was mesmerized by her beauty they immediately remembered and decided to give her the name.
I am sure the producer has said that to give it as a compliment to Drashti and it would be the best compliment any actress can get.
Drashti was chosen for her beauty as well as for her talent. From his interview it seems they audition some news faces and when decided to go for a known face their only choice was DD.
And I too believe she is the best choice for the role. She has the face, figure, height, talent to play a bollywood diva on screen.
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Drashti is not portraying the Legend Madhubala on TV.

She is playing a girl/ actress named Madhubala on TV.
As a DD fan I am so happy DD was chosen for this role and she was named Madhubala, named after such a georgeous beauty which the Indian Cinema has ever seen.
I think even in the show also it would be highlighted why she was given the name since she was born on film sets. It migt be because the whole people on the film sets was mesmerized by her beauty they immediately remembered and decided to give her the name.
I am sure the producer has said that to give it as a compliment to Drashti and it would be the best compliment any actress can get.
Drashti was chosen for her beauty as well as for her talent. From his interview it seems they audition some news faces and when decided to go for a known face their only choice was DD.
And I too believe she is the best choice for the role. She has the face, figure, height, talent to play a bollywood diva on screen.

Totally agree with you!