Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

@ Armu4eva: Call me Shifs/Shifu/Shif. Anyways, if the story turns out to be anything like Mugal-E-Azam, I wont' be happy.

No.. nahii .. it cant b mugal-e-azam.. its about love.. n love has to triumph. in the end.. n also in between the journey.. so.. there is hope that the journey is not futile..😳
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with ya Shifali .. and I hope it plays out that way too!
I feel RK will have a sense of pride and accomplishment and certainly a great ego because he's "the best" .. the "it boy" and has never been rejected.. not by directors nor by other girls..
BUT in comes MB who will be the first to reject him ... as seen by the 4th promo .. it is clear they will start off on a rough note because RK thinks she can be a hit but he's doing everything MB doesn't want to do ...
I think MB will be a hit but not because she wants to be.. just because she has that in her.. though the success, fame, and all that jazz is not something she's interested in ...
It shall be interesting though to see how she kick starts her career in the industry . =)
Z
sumona28 thumbnail
Nice thought

Just waiting for MB

now just one day to wait
149722 thumbnail
This is reminiscent of KYPH but still I'd love it :))

Amazing chemistry when love-hate is involved in what will eventually be a romantic relationship..
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@ Everyone: Yeah, I think this show can remind us of some of the past shows but yet this show might be different...get where I am trying to hint at?
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think RK will try to get MB to come into the film world for his own benefit. Not for her. Because he sees the potential in her so want to take advantage of that. Atleast it might be like that at first.
I want both of them to be strongheaded and have a big ego. Then lot of ego clashes will be there.
No one should give in to each other easily.
roseinbloom thumbnail
You know .. it just amuses me .. to think of how, why, and when they will fall in love .. I hope its something totally opposite.. something like .. she falls in love with him at a point that has nothing to do with the film industry .. something she sees in him when he's alone .. when he is far away from the sets.. the glitz.. the glamour .. because that will be when she sees the REAL Rishabh (at least I feel that's how that may play out) ... but then again love is something so far away right now.. it's best not to speculate too much on it anyway lolll
Just putting my view out there though ... =)
Z
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@ Shahishti: I don't know. I don't think MB will have an ego. He will, but she won't but that's an interesting thought tho.

@ Z: I know right? I want her to fall in love with him...when he does something nice. It may sound cheesy but you when they are out in the rain and she dances (He falls in love with her then) and I want her to fall in love with him when she realizes how alone he is in the film industry despite being surrounded by success type of a thing.
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post Shifu 👏 i especially like d title 😆
ur analysis is great.. i hope its something like tht too.. it will keep us attracted 2 it tht way 😊
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hope to see a hate love story..it will be interesting