Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: deszired

Anoshka here! naam to nahi suna hoga as i wasnt here when geet was on...๐Ÿ˜† nice to meet you babes..it'll be a fun place to be, this forum..i can tell already!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

nope never especially with an O๐Ÿ˜‰..sure nahi hoga toh hum kardenge๐Ÿ˜†
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What i am looking for is a lot of heat, passion, vengeance, revenge etc..etc... A mixed cocktail of all emotions...!! Hope they will deliver!

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@ ppanache: Yep! You know exactly what MB needs
Edited by *Shifali* - 12 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ppanache

What i am looking for is a lot of heat, passion, vengeance, revenge etc..etc... A mixed cocktail of all emotions...!! Hope they will deliver!

That's what I'm looking for too! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Armu4eva thumbnail
Good point shifali ... and yes.. from the way.. he sees her.. makes her look at the camera... twirls her into a new dream world n walks off.. indicates.. he is the one who is gonna b the center of the world.. n then suddenly disappear.. its gonna b a great journey... passionate.. romantic.. dramatic.. n overall . romantic
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seems like he will be pushing her to became actress cuz she will warn him to stay away ... He might not be used to NO and when she said it ... it will rub him wrong way ... I so want love-hate rather then all lovey dovey ...
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
@ Armu4eva: I hope he doesn't disappear. That'll break my heart. I mean, haev grey shades, sure, I can work with that but I don't want him to...you know leave her alone.
@ Damneddrooler: I hope so too! Lovey dovey makes me feel too weird.
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
great Analysis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..
i also think that RK will be arrogant,,rich proudy man and there will be love-hate relationship between them..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

@ Armu4eva: I hope he doesn't disappear. That'll break my heart. I mean, haev grey shades, sure, I can work with that but I don't want him to...you know leave her alone.

She will find him tho. n thats where the revenge n ultimate submission mite come in .. lets see..

but one things for sure.. its gonna b very passionate a story ๐Ÿ˜
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
@ Armu4eva: Call me Shifs/Shifu/Shif. Anyways, if the story turns out to be anything like Mugal-E-Azam, I wont' be happy.