Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

@ Deszired: I was thinking that she has a crush on him at first but then why they start working together, he does somethings that make her dislike him.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
for me...RK would be the man with attitude...and Madhu the cool girl..no nonsense types
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@ Naz: Yep, I think the same.
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shifali

yeah i kind of think that she's got a huge admiration and crush for this golden boy superstar RK at first, but then, you know how RK is shown on promos? a bit arrogant and too sure of himself and i'm sure lots of girls are always after him and he knows how to handle them too..and maybe MB will get hurt somehow...but there will be this friendship and maybe RK will know that MB is not some other ordinary girl who's lusting after him and therefore starts respecting her as he sees beauty with brains in her and decides to help her get into the glamour world...i dont think MB really wanted to be a star who's followed by the world every step of her life...
just guessing๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deszired

@ Shifali

yeah i kind of think that she's got a huge admiration and crush for this golden boy superstar RK at first, but then, you know how RK is shown on promos? a bit arrogant and too sure of himself and i'm sure lots of girls are always after him and he knows how to handle them too..and maybe MB will get hurt somehow...but there will be this friendship and maybe RK will know that MB is not some other ordinary girl who's lusting after him and therefore starts respecting her as he sees beauty with brains in her and decides to help her get into the glamour world...i dont think MB really wanted to be a star who's followed by the world every step of her life...
just guessing๐Ÿ˜ณ

naa...it will b same as Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai.....nope nope
-anoshka- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

naa...it will b same as Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai.....nope nope

oops! sorry havent watched that one...we'll think of something else then๐Ÿ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
deszired...after reading scriptwriters interview ..I am sure ...we will find RK to be with loads of attitude but still impressive..

I guess we can write OS each๐Ÿ˜†
-anoshka- thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› thats right ๐Ÿ˜ณ Madhubala!

-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deszired

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› thats right ๐Ÿ˜ณ Madhubala!

I am Naz...naam toh suna hi hoga...๐Ÿ˜†...you are??
-anoshka- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

I am Naz...naam toh suna hi hoga...๐Ÿ˜†...you are??

Anoshka here! naam to nahi suna hoga as i wasnt here when geet was on...๐Ÿ˜† nice to meet you babes..it'll be a fun place to be, this forum..i can tell already!๐Ÿ˜ƒ