TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Indresh Malik in Colors TV's Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon !

Thursday, May 24, 2012 | 2:06:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    204 Comments
Indresh Malik in Colors TV's Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon !

Indresh Malik to play Vivian Desna's personal secretary in the show and essay a negative roleā€¦

After launching the show 'Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon' with fervour on a large scale and  roping in many known faces to play the roles , the latest we hear is thatIndresh Malik who was last seen in SAB TV 's I love My India will play an important character in the show.

Indresh will play the character of Bittuji, personal secretary of Vivian Dsena.  His character in the show will be every manipulative and will know how to use his powers exceedingly well. His character sketch will be very positive initially but the truth of deception will be revealed to the audience later and will surely leave them shocked, we can a say a polished version of Rajeev Bhalla."

We contacted Indresh who confirmed the news, "Yes, I am playing an interesting character. It's an negative character and audience will be shocked to see the shades of my character. All I can say that he is a polished version of Rajeev Bhalla, the character I played in Karol Bagh." 

He is expected to make an entry in the show only by 8thor the 10th episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing! Guys comment as much as you can...it's not only going to help with the celebrity rankings but also with the show ranking next week :)