COOL!! Sia in love with Anand..Whats next

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Unbelievable.... That SIA fell in Love with ANAND...Whats next..getting married to him or what???? Reminds of the booK Oedipus where the king gets married to him MOM without knowing...later when he knows that it her mom..her kills himslef...Sounds like the writer of astitva is gettting the idea from famous GREEK PLAY Oedipus....it would be interesting where the story leads...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think it should be pretty intersting to watch how things unfold.

At least now the show won't be dragging or boring. The story is going somewhere.

This is something unpredictable so it should definetly hold people's attention.

I think we should keep an open mind and see where the director is going with it before we make a judgement.

Thanks

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tht's just sick tht Sia likes her dad or maybe Sia isn't Astha and they r making us believe tht she is but sumone else is Astha.................
mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

its definitely an interesting turn but the subject is very delicate.....i hope ajay sinha retains the sanctity of the father-daughter relation.

the whole situation will look sick if abhi(anand) also falls for sia....i hope sia only falls for him and then later things can be explained to her.

Khushalay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is bullshit...this should not at all happen & if it does then sia should not be anand's daughter.
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: icy_devil

tht's just sick tht Sia likes her dad or maybe Sia isn't Astha and they r making us believe tht she is but sumone else is Astha.................

I hope she is not the real Astha.. Maybe she is the real daughter of the kidnapper, and another girl will be the real Astha. (I'm very imaginative, ain't I? 😆

xyzee thumbnail

Sia is definitely Aaastha as they showed her mom and she is the one who kidnapped her. But I think this will be completely 1 sided from Sia and hope they they terminate this love story soon. It is one thing if she is ignorant of the fact that Anand is her dad but they should stop that as soon as she realizes it and not drag it on. That would be just incest!! Nothing bold about it.

peaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushalay

this is bullshit...this should not at all happen & if it does then sia should not be anand's daughter.

Khushalay,

Just because he shouldn't portray this in this serial, doesn't mean this situation can't happen in real life, it's a huge coincidence, but what's so unrealistic about it?

Sia and Anand are right now two strangers.

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm so Mr. Sinha is exploring the famous or should I say infamous Oedipal Complex. Interesting. But I don't think it's going to work in India . C'mon Mr. Sinha was it necessary to make Sia fall for Anand, I mean she could have developed respect for him, but I think the Indian audience is not going to be able to digest this, especially if he shows Abhi reciprocating Sia's feelings at some level. But I think we should not come to a judgement so soon. I am holding on to my views until Mr. Sinha completes this story. I want to see how he handles it. In an earlier serial of his, Justajoo, which aired on Zee eons ago, he had dealt with a very delicate subject (a woman falling for her sister's husband) but in a conventional and tame way ( the man returns to his wife in the end) My guess is that before Sia's feelings develop further, she's going to somehow check herself. Or maybe Anand will suppress his feelings for Sia realizing that it's not acceptable. But for now, Astitva is definitely becoming imminently watchable. At least it has something new and interesting to offer, unlike the K serials which are becoming progressively mundane.
innocentindian thumbnail
I think the indian audience will be able to handle it as long as it does NOT become incestuous...
Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago