Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
j

Advertisement

RATINGS

Mar

March 16 - March 31st Ratings

Click Here to find out which show is ruling the roost...

Gossip : The unhappy host

!

He is one of the most well-known and respected names in Pakistani entertainment industry. The man who once vowed never to do anything on small-screen, broke his promise sometime back and ended up hosting a show on a popular television channel.
This actor who is known for a lot of things is said to be pretty upset. Rumors are that the host is not happy with the treatment he has been receiving. Already treated like a superstar, our sources say that he has put some notorious demands in front of the channel. One unidentified source said that his demands are because he feels being underused and underpromoted by the channel, and he has requested the channel to make him their official face.
Already making millions from his lucrative deal, he has actually failed to deliver in TRPs. Having received criticism, flak and praise from everyone, the actor feels that the channel failed to promote him fully and trying to interfere in management's decision. Some even say that he is supposed to leave this hosting by the end of the year if the ratings fail to improve, as they are a blow to his massive ego.
Who he is? well, this one is easy to guess.

Comments

Comments

Thank you for commenting!

rss

Copyright 2012. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contests |

Design by Free Website Templates for Free Flash Templates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Faisal Qureshi on TV one?
Taify thumbnail
Faysal's show is doing good in ratings.

Fahad can be a possibiilty as he is already ahving issues hsoting thes how on Hum, but my money is on SHaan (GEO)
Edited by Taify - 12 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
"He is one of the most well-known and respected names in Pakistani entertainment industry. The man who once vowed never to do anything on small-screen, broke his promise sometime back and ended up hosting a show on a popular television channel."

Its Shaan 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's Shaan and I kinda agree with him.. Geo treats him like garbage.. his show is much better than the so called Wahidi show they need to promote and market it in a much better way.. Shaan is a popular face of Pakistan you can't do that to a star..
Taify thumbnail
His show is on GEO NEWS... and Nadia/Shaista's show is on GEO :S
.Rabia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree
I think he is SHAAN
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think its shaan because he is such a well known name his show should be on everyday twice a day like ujp on geo