COLORS is the Best Channel for DVD Come back

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys i m aakash/akki...i m so happy finally forum is open...
ok so i m very much eager to watch the show but mah university exams are ging on so i ll not be active till 2nd june..but i m surely gonna watch first week episds...

i think DVD are gonna rock COLORS channel...the reason is that the channel is very much diffrernt compared to others.one...πŸ˜›..This channel has all it shows diffrnt and unique...be it Balika vadhu...parichay ...Chhal or NBTNMKK...πŸ˜›all have some good story..and i m so happy that MEIEJ is coming on this channel...as this channel has good presentation and promo frquency is very high...DVD gonna rock...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You are right! Colors is a good TV channel. They have promoted MB very well!😊

I can't wait to see DVD! 😊
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
colors have taken a lot of efforts in promotions plus they have all unique shows...so i think its great we are on colors...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
and see the banners man..whenevr i m in mah college bus..i see big big posters in my city ahmedabad...wow wow...DVD rocks
harshdb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes you r right. colours gave platform for many new trends. and this one also will rock. all the best madubala and the MB fourm.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
when i first heard the news of dd's show in colors... i started liking the channel .. N tht to for the first time
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Colours is a good channel with different kind of shows.

They have also given VD & DD, a red carpet welcome in the from of red carpet premier.

Also Colours telecast lot of Awards shows, so hoping DD & VD get many good opportunities, in the form of hosting or performing in those events.

Also they don't have 5 or 6 shows lined up to take up slots like Star Plus.

ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very excited...colors z nice channel...😊
TheBoyWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I only started liking colors when I heard DD and VD's shows going to air on colors otherwise I don't watch any of color's soaps. But I think they have promoted MB way better than any other channel would.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Yeah its really differnt to have preimere orf any show..i m sure MEIEJ gonna enter in top 10 trp shows from launch week itself..