bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Let me introduce myself in Madhubala Ek ishq Ek junoon forum first.
Hi guys, My name is Varsha

I assume that we all had seen the promos by now and after seeing the promos, I was bothered with one question.

"Why the year 1991 ???? why not some other year 1987 or any other year for random ????
Does the year 1991 has some significance or its just my wild imagination or I m thinking too much."

My answer...In Economic terms - liberation of India took place in the year 1991. but still why ???? I dont know.

According to Hima dii (dewdropred) she said may be Madhubala was born in the year 1991.

Please feel free to answer this question. All the members are welcome.

PS: People who want to analyze on daily episode or want to join our thread SM2KMRP, click here

Edited by bharkha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That's a good question! 👍🏼

I'm not sure! I guess we have to wait and see the significance 1991 holds in the show! 😊

Your analysis sounds interesting! 👍🏼
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Varsha wah dear u hav made a post even i was curious re abt d yr bt i thnk madhubala was born in dat yr.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

varsha == if we go by 1991 ... as per 1st promo ... in 1991 during the shoot Madhu is born ... now its 2012 ...

so the age of madhu is 21 years ...

it means that its the story of how a 21 year old becomes a successful movie star at such a tender age ...

how without even dreaming or wishing 2 b famous & successful ... how she becomes successful ... at that age is what i guess thy will show ...
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with hima di...they wanted a 21 year old...so 1991.///
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ utopia: Thank you. I kept wondering this when the promo was aired. I hope we find an answer

@ aarthi: curiosity hi toh...aarthi...i hope we get an answer to this in our first episode itself..

@ hima dii: lets see...chances for ur stuff is high i guess...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dewdropred

varsha == if we go by 1991 ... as per 1st promo ... in 1991 during the shoot Madhu is born ... now its 2012 ...

so the age of madhu is 21 years ...

it means that its the story of how a 21 year old becomes a successful movie star at such a tender age ...

how without even dreaming or wishing 2 b famous & successful ... how she becomes successful ... at that age is what i guess thy will show ...

Hima I agree with you

Varsha I think thats the reason

and darling very very thank you for making gthe post...
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think its bcoz Madhu completes her graduation (approx age 21) n then enters into film industry. Also in promo they showed she is entering film set and seeing each n every thing which is familiar to her. If she is a regular visitor she is not going to see the sets like that.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As per the story, MB was born in 1992.
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Varsha tu post banake kaha gayeb hau gaya...