Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i really feel bad for Fardeen also , after giving flop movies he disappeared from Bollywood like he never existed in .. where he must be nobody Knows.
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

i really feel bad for Fardeen also , after giving flop movies he disappeared from Bollywood like he never existed in .. where he must be nobody Knows.

Rather, he disappeared off on drugs! That man's a real wreck I hear, and when I last saw him, he looked bloated like a ballon.

I thought Aftab was cute in Mast. I used to love that movie. He also looked very sexy in Kasoor. I remember my cousins and I crushing on his manly demeanor lol.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

He was consistently giving at least one flop every year , what happened to him ? I personally used to find him cute..What do u all think about his acting , looks, choice of movies ?

what an into, My GOD!🤣
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: attitude.ash

Rather, he disappeared off on drugs! That man's a real wreck I hear, and when I last saw him, he looked bloated like a ballon.

I thought Aftab was cute in Mast. I used to love that movie. He also looked very sexy in Kasoor. I remember my cousins and I crushing on his manly demeanor lol.

i recall i liked Fardeen only in one movie was Kitne door Kitne pass , while watching that movie i had thought about him to last long in Bollywood but everything happened just opposite to my thought .. actually that time i found him also quite cute and smarty actor amongst all actors of that time he debuted ..in regards to Aftaab , he always remained more than average in every film in terms of acting /looks however his bad luck could not help him anymore to bag other interesting offers .. i think most of the bollywood stars have disappeared just due to their bad luck...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow Pia, U like Aftab, Patha nahin tha ...

He is good looking but he lost that innocent looks over time , he tried in doing versatile roles but with low budgets as none were interested in risking that with choc boy looks of Aftb...

wont say he has bad choice of movies, its lack of trust industry had on him ...

he can pull off a rought and rouge look , he sort of managed doing that with Speed movie ...

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was watching Masti yesterday and Aftab well he was an okay actor. Oh yeah he was dating Aamna. But that's over.