Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

no i am not a bit excited towards watching this show just because i don't like its lead Vivian but Drasti is an amazing actress . i wish if there was Gurmeet Chaudhary in this show it would have been quite worth watching to me .. no offense to Vivian fans . it's my personal feeling about him that nobody can change

Everyone has their own point of view...m sure DVD gonna rock...and for sure they will rule the hearts of millions...DVD rocks...!!!
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

no i am not a bit excited towards watching this show just because i don't like its lead Vivian but Drasti is an amazing actress . i wish if there was Gurmeet Chaudhary in this show it would have been quite worth watching to me .. no offense to Vivian fans . it's my personal feeling about him that nobody can change

Respect your sentiments and POV... However lets give a fair chance to Viv too...
Drashti and Gurmeet were magical in their own special ways... No one can and will be able to create the same magic that GURTI / MAANEET did... They have a special place in our hearts... But life keeps moving and so have they... AND I GUESS SO SHOULD WE
Having said that we should not be unfair to other actors too... I'm sure Viv is a good enuf actor and was amazing in the promos... I'm waiting eagerly to watch this story unfold...
653787 thumbnail
Im super excited for the show n can't wait for it to start. Im a big vivian fan n would watch any show of his but im glad that the concept of this show has turned out so unique and interesting. I'm also a fan of dd... luvd her acting in geet. So i feel vivian n drashti both are perfect choices for this show n their jodi will rock:)
..tanya.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .tanu.

Im super excited for the show n can't wait for it to start. Im a big vivian fan n would watch any show of his but im glad that the concept of this show has turned out so unique and interesting. I'm also a fan of dd... luvd her acting in geet. So i feel vivian n drashti both are perfect choices for this show n their jodi will rock:)

yea...for sure they r gonna rock in d show😉
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm super excited too! DD will rock!
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have passed excitement a long time back seeing their amazing chemistry😍 just waiting for DVD to come on screen and set the screen on fire now😆
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excited for the show.

I am a DD fan and Star One fan.

So I am really happy both DD & VD has got such a good show after their respective shows ends because of the channel revamp.

I am sure PH & channel knows better and they have chosen because VD & DD was the most apt for the roles.

This is a kind of a show I want DD to choose as her comeback show.

..tanya.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

I'm super excited too! DD will rock!

mee too...DD surely gonna rock
..tanya.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueKash

I have passed excitement a long time back seeing their amazing chemistry😍 just waiting for DVD to come on screen and set the screen on fire now😆

eagerly waiting to see them on screen together...DVD rocks...!!!
..tanya.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Excited for the show.

I am a DD fan and Star One fan.

So I am really happy both DD & VD has got such a good show after their respective shows ends because of the channel revamp.

I am sure PH & channel knows better and they have chosen because VD & DD was the most apt for the roles.

This is a kind of a show I want DD to choose as her comeback show.

yea...both DD and VD are perfect for d roles...they r surely gonna rock...!!!😊