Bewafa Hum Nahi The (RT MC) ff

prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends!!!πŸ˜ƒ
As I am in terribly love with the captivating couple RT MC i.e. Rajat Tokas and Mugdha Chaphekar,I thought of sharing another story on them.Thank you all for liking my first ff and if this ff turns out to be some non-sense blabberingπŸ˜† please forgive me for the suffering I caused you guys.It is not intentional.BTW the title of the story was given by my sweetie sis rashu(sweetsanyo).😊

I am posting the prologue only.If you find it worth continuing then please press the like button and comment.And if you don't find it worthy enough please don't press the like button but only comment and criticize.I am open to it too...

P.S.-Though it contains prince,princess,royals...like words,it's not set against periodical background.the story belongs to this century.

Bewafa Hum Nahi The

"How much I wish my healing touch could make you
 whole again..."

Edited by prahelika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prahelika thumbnail
INDEX
prologue-page 1
epi 1-page 8
epi 2-page 14
epi 3-page 19
epi 4-page 24
Edited by prahelika - 11 years ago
prahelika thumbnail
PM   LIST 

Edited by prahelika - 12 years ago
prahelika thumbnail
Prologue:

"Why?"
the hurt in his trembling voice was reflecting in those melting-honeylike eyes which were glazing with unushed tears because of the sheer pain rippling through every part of his body...his heart and mind.

She couldn't deny the fact that the eyes penetrating through her soul at that moment were the most expressive eyes she had ever seen.Even glassy with agony they didn't seem a little less gorgeous than the first time she met him.

Don't let the piercing gaze distract you,don't let those eyes weaken you.You have to make this decision right now.Don't let your family down for a mere slave whom you have known for some days only.

"You have no right to question my betrothed like this,wretch"
The barbed whip held in the hand of the eldest prince lashed out and tore through his already ravaged back.

he clenched his eyes shut as a new wave of pain washed over his exhausted body.It was getting very hard to stand on his feet on his own after spending hours of abuses.finally his buckling knee gave up kneeling him down on the floor with a sickening thud.

Her heart skipped a beat at the agonizing sight of his pale features.She felt like just another blow was enough to take his consciousness away and drown him into oblivion.Her palms curled into fists as she was trying hard not to snatch the whip from the brute prince and give him the taste of his own medicine.

"Please stop it,prince Asmik.I'm well aware of how much you are concerned for my dignity.But I'm here to confront him not to condemn him."she said in a soft but commanding voice.

"But my lady..."Prince Asmik tried to reason with her but she silenced him giving a cold glare.

Being sure that she would not get any interruption from him she lowered her gaze to look at the quiet form kneeling down in front of her and breathing heavily.He did not say anything.He did not need any word to utter...his eyes spoke volume.Thousands of emotions were clouding in them...astonishment, pain, betrayal, accusation, hurt, anticipation...

She felt the lump forming in her throat.I'm so sorry I have to hurt you...again.But I have to choose my priority.

He lifted his head to confront the stunning beauty standing elegantly in front of him.His exquisitely formed handsome face marred by scars,bruises and lacerations.The bruise on his left cheek caused by her vicious slap was taking a light purplish colour making it more prominant in contrast to his usually pinkish fair and now ashen pallor.The lower lip was ripped open at the middle and a little swollen where she bit him almost an hour ago.Blood was still trickling down along the side of his face from the deep gash on his right temple.

"I thought you considered me your friend.I thought you'll help me."the  accusation and hurt was evident in his brittle voice.

"Taking into consideration of our social status even a toddler can understand that friendship is not the right kind of relationship to be shared between you and me.I took pity on you...that's all.And if I gave any impression by chance that I befriended you then I would say you are a little naive in interpreting others' behaviour."
she speeched in a way of clarifying things.she didn't know how to meet his gaze,not to look at his endearing face.

"I can never forgive you for what you did to me...princess.I trusted you"he almost whispered in a low tone.Blinking hard to send those stubborn tears back in his eyes.Tears were not something to help him during those abuse sessions.It only represented him more weak in front of others.

Now that was enough to hurt the ego of the princess.

"Who's waiting for the forgiveness or mercy of a slave?You should have never forgotten your place...you should have never forgotten where you stand and that is under the feet of the royals and that's exactly where you are now."she spat those words with as much venom as she could manage.

he cringed at the statement as if the venom burnt the core of his heart surprising him even more.The heart he thought was dead years ago when his father sold him to the royals of Shimla and they...

You deserve it for letting one of those royals get inside your bleeding heart,your bruised soul.Didn't you know she can make your miserable existence unliveable?Didn't you know she is just like them?Now pay for your mistake with your blood and flesh.She is right...you ARE a pathetic creature.

"Thank you very much for reminding me where I come from.I won't forget the lesson you taught me today,I promise you princess...If only by any hole of my misfortune I can manage to be alive till tomorrow."he murmured in a hush tone in between short gasps to inhale some air in his starving lung that was only audible to her.
The steel coldness in his stare returned back after so many days...the coldness that had guarded his emotions in its icey embrace for so many years.

It was then she realized that she pushed him in the screaming neverending darkness again from where he may never be revived again.

The eldest prince yanked his hair and then almost dragged him by holding the collar of his bloodstained shirt and exited from the hall way.He didn't even groan for once.

Those words gave a chilling sensation running down her spine as she watched them retreat from the hallway.God gracious!What have I just done?What are they going to do to him?

---------------------------------------------------

Edited by prahelika - 12 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oo My God its shocking yaar:O Sad and INTERESTING:-) thanks 4 pm dear:-) cont...
glossyglassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
-----------edited-------------
 You started a new FF...Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³
I came 2nd...double Yay!!!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

i loved the line you wrote under the title in the 1st post
Great title (good work Rashmi)...ur title always remind me of songs

Now coming to the prologue..

It was heart-wrenching..
Loved ur description of the pain and hurt..
The prologue was flooding with lot of emotions in both of them...so I won't comment on that right now..
This glimpse of ur story has certainly piqued my curiousity...eagerly waiting for the 1st part
Seems to be an interesting story with different characters...

Lov u..

Cont soon..πŸ˜ƒ

P.S I was listening to Taylor Swift's song "Haunted" while re-reading this..it may not be apt for the situation...but the song definitely amplified the impact of ur prologue..
Edited by glossyglassy - 12 years ago
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I liked it but i m confused

thanx for pm
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very very interesting start
waiting for more
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
o ma god.
lovly prolugue

just so sooperboo

welll the gal to loves him or not, is she mc???
coz, their were no feelings frm her side, as the prince had,

prince is really disheartened...
i feel.
he is shattered damn badly, but may nt d gal...

prince actually dosent belong to royal, he ws sold...dats sad..

bt dat doesn't mean he is nt a prince, .

lovely stry
deing to see n read, wat they will do wid him...

sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i just loved it...:)
awesome prologue..very interesting..😊
pls do cont soon and give CS too if possible.😊