AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode starts where it left yesterday, with Virat saying that he's going to start his career again hearing which Viren, Vanshika and Manvi are very happy. Manvi wishes him all the best and says that it's a really amazing and solid, as she calls it idea and start. She says his voice is amazing and no longer he's be today's Kishore Kumar. Virat thanks her and his brother who wishes him a cool and genuine "Good luck buddy!" . Vanshika hugs Virat and says that her blessings are always with him and that she seriously hopes that he becomes successful. Taking their blessings and "Good lucks" Virat leaves with his guitar. 
Manvi makes a face and asks Viren to PLEASE take her somewhere out and make her see Chandigarh because she's extremely bored today. Viren apologizes, saying that he would have loved to do so, had he not having a meeting with his clients today. Manvi with a pout says that the day in itself is so super boring and says that she'll rather go to her dii and be with her and chat around, talking to her. Viren stops her saying that Jeevika is resting. So he requests her to let her rest for sometime and also asks Manvi to take rest herself and not jump around as she must herself get some rest. He asks her to sleep for sometime so that she feels good and wants her to take rest like her sister is also. Manvi bids him bye with a "Have a good day jiju!" and Viren leaves ( This was a really small and cute scene between jiju-saali!  :D )
The scene shifts to Virat where he's in a studio,  and someone insides waves at him. The person comes out of the glass room after singing and getting something recorded.  The person comes out ( I'm sorry I forgot his name, let's call him X :P ) So X comes out and says that it's been a long time since they spoke or talk. Virat agrees and when the person asks him that Virat had decided to leave music forever, how come was he there,  to which Virat says that he's planning a comeback. The person is happy and says that before when I'd asked you to compose music for me, you clearly, straight away ignored it but I'm glad you're here again. Virat gives X 2 CD's and says that the CD's have his composed music in it. The person is surprised and asks if it was has HIS composed music to which Virat smilingly says, "Any doubts?" X in a overly sweet tone responds that he never had any doubts on Virat and his talents. Virat says that he wants to compose music for X's company and X  says that now since he has Virat's music, he'll call him in sometime whenever he needs him and throws the CD's on the desk. There's this weird music in the background which I didn't really understand what it meant? Was it a blooper-ish thing or MAYBE it indicated to X "throwing" Virat's CD on the desk and having some plan / conspiracy in his mind. I honestly didn't understand this because the next second the BG music changed and it was the normal happy one again and the two hug / shake hands and say a "see you soon" and Virat leaves!

P.S. MAYBE the person uses Virat's music without giving him any credit and claims it as his own, just in case that music had any meaning, it has to be THAT. Or maybe he won't use Virat's music and treat him as a noone dog, but most likely I feel he's copy Virat's music and claim it as his own and Virat will lose everything he composed since that person calls that music his own without giving Virat and credit. It MAYBE possible if that music made any sense because I genuinely failed to understand it. Maybe I'm reading too much into it  :P IDK!   ðŸ˜³

Okay moving on they show Jeevika shifting her hand towards Viren's side and unable to feel Virat next to her, she wakes up. She calls for Viren but doesn't find him anywhere. As Tarun passes by, Jeevika asks him where Viren was to which he sees that Viren has left for office long ago. Jeevika worriedly asks if he had breakfast and Tarun says that everyone has had their lunch also, except her. Jeevika looks at the clock and it's 2pm. She is shocked about the time and wonders how she didn't wake up. She thinks about Manvi and gets all worried and tensed up about if Manvi had her food and medicines. As she runs out of her room shouting and looking for Manvi, she called herself the worst sister for not waking up for Manvi. She feels she is so careless and the most worst sister ever. Blaming and criticizing herself, she runs looking for Manvi and as she passes by Buaji and Vanshika, they stop her and ask her what happened. Jeevika briefly tells them about what happened and that she's really worried if Manvi had her medicines. Swamini says that Manvi is okay but not listening anything Jeevika runs and runs, looking for Manvi. Swamini and Vanshika say that more than Manvi, they're worried for Jeevika since Manvi is okay, because Jeevika will make sure that she is okay but in the process Jeevika will not take good care of her own self and make herself ill. So more than Manvi, they're worried for Jeevika. Vanshika agrees.

The scene shifts to Shlok and Manvi playing chess. In the heat, Manvi is all so frustrated and picks up and ice cream for herself. As she opens up the wrapper and doesn't even eat a bite, Jeevika comes behind her and says that Manvi can't eat an ice cream. Manvi says it's just an ice cream. Its no big deal to which Jeevika angrily says that it IS a big deal and Jeevika doesn't want Manvi to eat any outside food from outside unless she's completely alright. Manvi resists but Jeevika scolds her and says that she will decide what Manvi can eat and not eat and Jeevika doesn't want and will not give the permission to eat an ice cream. She was really rude and scolded Manvi / screamed at her really bad and hard. ( As shown in yesterday's precap and SBS / SBB ) 

An upset Manvi leaves from there and Jeevika sighs. Vanshika who had come up while Jeevika was screaming, shouting at and scolding Manvi tells Jeevika that it's alright and that Manvi can eat an ice cream since it won't affect her health too much to which Jeevika says that she can't take any risks with Manvi. An equally upset Shlok comments that Bhabhi could let Manvi di have an ice cream, how does it matter. What would happen if Manvi would have eaten an ice cream. It hardly matter since an ice cream would not make much difference and nothing would've happened if she ate it too..
Gradually Jeevika realizes that she was really very harsh and rude to Manvi. She feels that she wants to take care of Manvi and not control or boss around her. 

OKAY. So this is somewhat the first part of the show. There was a power cut so I couldn't see the rest. However, I'll try and see it and update the rest as soon as I can. I hope this was detailed much! =) And don't forget it was SOON enough. I made this post immediately and it was soo soon and immediate! *Smiles and pulls collars up* Soo freaking fast and soon   ðŸ˜‰

TC!

*edited* 

I'm just gonna be very brief since I've a class to go for. Yeah! I'm not mad, I do have late dance classes. So yeah, I'm gonna be very brief. I had to watch the rest of the episode In such a hurry but I watched it, WHY? Because I lub you guys soo much!  <3 I seriously do. That's why I watched the episode this late and only I know how I did :P And I'm writing the WU in such a stupid crazy circumstance and situation at such a crazy time. Lol. Lub you all  <33  *hugs*

Okay so Jeevika is like very worried and regretting how she behaved with Manvi. She calls Viren and tells him everything and Viren just smiled at his wife's innocence. He says that if you made Manvi angry, go and apologize, go and make her happy. Jeevika asks how and Viren says that she knows Manvi the best in the world so why is she asking HIM on how to make Manvi happy, she would know better and he was like manaofying Manvi is a very small task which you can do with shut eyes :P

Jeevika smiles and agrees and thanks Viren. Viren smiled and hangs up.

There they show Virat in the music office of an apparently very busy guy who is busy talking on the phone. When he comes to Virat, Virat tells him that he had ended his music career abruptly and he's thinking of restarting it to which the guy seems happy and says that he's glad about Virat's decision. Then again Virat asks him about what shall he do and if he could get a break through him / his music studio / company. Before the guy can answer a staff gets in a file seeing which this guy ( Let's call him Y  :P ) Seeing which Y gets very upset and he's like "Yaar ye problem to peechha hii nhi chhodegi!" or something. Then he looks up at Virat visibly surprised and happy and asks that his brother was a really renowned lawyer. Virat says yes and Y tells him about this land case where he had bought a land and was planning to make a mall on it with the partnership with his friend. The land is of about 4 acres but they're unable to start work because people residing on the land are not willing to move from there. So the people are not agreeing to move and are adamantly staying there. That's the problem and they need a good lawyer who wins all cases for that and since Viren is a very renown and intelligent lawyer, he asked for him. Virat says that his brother is a criminal lawyer and Y says that it's all the same and this is also a criminal case since he's done some crime to get that land. Virat feels disgusted as he says that these days all buyers, sellers, people and lawyers themselves are all criminals and do crimes to get their work done, just like he had done to get the land to him. He has done some crime ( IDK what ) he says with a horrible smirk. He asks how much money would Viren need to fight and win this "criminal case" where he, Y,  himself is the criminal and he says that if you get ur brother fight this case then you're defo a star with a super awesome break. Virat gets up, feeling disgusted and ridiculed. He leaves from there saying I don't need you and I don't wanna do anything with a person like you. I want to have no connection or do anything with you, such an horrible person. He says leaves.

There Manvi is all bored and she calls up Virat, they talk and Manvi praises his comic collection and how it did a lot of entertainment for her. She tells how she enjoyed his comic collection a lot and they proved out to be, they were a full time entertainment for her and they were all soo amazing, she loved his comics and they were super entertaining so his choice is amazing, as they talk Virat tells her how he's being rejected and denied everywhere. Manvi gives a inspirational little lecture and one line she says is so amazing " Rejection is the start to selection!" so true. Loved this inspirational line. So she says that and many more things to inspire him and in the end Virat says that talking to Manvi turned out the worst day of his life to a good one. Both Virat and Manvi are happy and smiling.

That's when Manvi sees Jeevika approaching them and she exaggerates on how bad she felt when Jeevika didn't let her have the ice cream and how bored she feels in Chandigarh, Rishikesh was so much fun, she's so much bounded in here and with so much boundations,  she feels like she's in a jail. Jeevika overhears it and sad and upset, leaves from there, as wanted by Manvi. Manvi knew, she'd seen Jeevika listening. When Virat asks her what bakwas are you doing, she says she's just waiting for her ice cream. She knows her sis too well and knows that after listening to how sad Manvi is ( fake ) she'll get her an icecream, within second Jeevika gets Manvi  her ice cream. Manvi cuts the call and acts innocent but then as Jeevika gives Manvi the ice cream she smiles and says I knew my plan would work. Jeevika then understands that Manvi was faking that she was upset and angry and it was all just a drama to get the ice cream. Manvi says "Can I ever be angry with you my di!" Both Jeevika and Virat at their own places call Manvi a  Nautanki and Drama queen, Manvi is ecstatic  seeing the icecream and eating it. She eats the ice cream with so much joy and delight, it makes anyone smile at her innocent ( Hats off Nia, your expression are WOW. Infact both sisters are faab *claps* ) So yeah, Manvi is ecstatic and both the sisters say I love you to each other as Jeevika  adores and stares lovingly at an ice cream eating, ecstatic, super happy, joyful and delightful, cute, funny Manvi with the title track in the background *Picture perfect* 

Ohh these sisters are soo magical. The last scene was soo simply and so cute, just like the sisters. A worth a watch scene between the sisters and even the Virman convo was cute and it's really adoreable how they tell everything to each other and are so comfortable with each other, saying anything to the other, opening their hearts out, expressing their  feeling s and thoughts, motivating and making the other person smile. They're soo perfect  <3 It's so unbelievable that it's the same old Virman. They've changed so much and HOW! Omg! Wow. Who thought  this awesome day would ever  come so amazingly and beautifully ? They're just soo comfortable with each other, together!  <3

Okay, so that was my "brief" which didn't really turn out brief from any angle. I wonder what would be my "long and detailed". Well, that's what happens when a chatterbox like me does the WU :P

I always just get so detailed. Anyways, I hope it was understandable and you enjoyed reading it.

Take care!

Lots of love  <33

Aish.

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good. I think the music man will sureky be goon that virat will have to fight...
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the wonderful written update!! :D 
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update!!

Just thought of sharing this:

Okay moving on they show Jeevika shifting her hand towards Viren's side and unable to feel Virat next to her, she wakes up

Virat????????????????????😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Originally posted by: babburibnr

Wonderful Update!!

Just thought of sharing this:

Okay moving on they show Jeevika shifting her hand towards Viren's side and unable to feel Virat next to her, she wakes up

Virat????????????????????😆

Thanks. OOPS! I'm soo sorry. I was in a rush!  :P
Embarrassed. I'm so sorry!
😳
sta1gal thumbnail
I hope virat has some back up plan
Coz that wud b really silly to give a cd of.his own composed songs in it
of which nyone cud take advabtage anh paass if as.their owng
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Fatastiic updates...  thank you
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

thank you for the update... ðŸ˜Š
Thanks all!  ðŸ¤—
And no problems. It was my pleasure doing the WU and I'm glad it came out good and detailed enough for those who missed out on the epi!    ðŸ˜Š
Thanks again and your welcome too!    ðŸ˜³
TC!
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You for the update
i hope Jeevika don't go so mad that she stops caring about others!🤔