Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
My friend made some awesome Chal sheh creations.. I'm suggesting them to other creative makers because I want more people to find out about the show and start watching it!

So you all should put somethinge Chal sheh related in your sigg boxess and spread the love for the show 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2986658?pn=6
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love this dude he is awesome as kabir... Loving the show coz of him and hunar
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_world

My white beauty..😆

😍 😍 😍

doodh se safedi😆...nirma se aaye🤣🤣 washing powder nirma!

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mbloves

doodh se safedi😆...nirma se aaye🤣🤣 washing powder nirma!

Omg I used to love that ad and sang it Everytime it was on tv😆
mbloves thumbnail

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

Omg I used to love that ad and sang it Everytime it was on tv😆

🤣🤣 thx😆aaliya!😆😍😍
Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Good morning to everyone🤗
Y'day epi was nice...love the last part although N accused K for being Sarkar ...K was hurt that N has misunderstood him and believed that he is the worst person on this earth but there was a kind of relief in his sexy eyes😳 when he heard the name Sarkar...at least now he has a name for that person who wants to destroy him.
mbloves thumbnail
aka kabir's new interview...😍😊

The media has been constantly talking about Abhishek Malik (Rishi) and Hunar Hali's (Neha/Aditi) on and off-screen chemistry in 24 Frames' Chhal- Sheh Aur Maat (Colors). But not much has been written about another important actor in the serial, Avinesh Rekhi, who plays the role of Kabir. Well, this young lad has no qualms about it and he is happy to be a part of this thriller.

"I love my character as it has different shades. In fact, Kabir is also helping me grow as an actor", says Avinesh to Tellychakkar.com.

He further adds, "I am still learning about different camera angles. This is all new for me but I have managed to learn a lot. Currently, we are shooting some romantic scenes between Kabir and Neha. Hunar (Hali) helps me get comfortable while enacting the sequences."

Well… does it mean she is giving him acting tips? "No…it's not exactly acting tips but performing romantic scenes is not that easy. Since Hunar and I are good friends, things get a little simpler."

Talking about his friendship with Hunar, he tells us, "We usually go out together as we have a lot of common friends."

Hmm…so would he like to take her out on a date someday? "I have never thought about it and though we hang out together they have never been dates as such..."

Moving on…Avinesh belongs to the new lot of actors who take proper care of their physic but this does not stop him from eating what he likes. "I am a big time foodie...but good body😉and I can never follow a diet plan..😆. However, I skip my dinner as it is essential to have just light food at night and trust me; it's not at all easy for me to just survive on green vegetables...😆 And if I don't get time to hit the gym, I work out on the sets. I do push-ups and run around in order to burn calories," he ends...

wow! mr .jaiswal...👏👏excellent acting with wonderful expression😊u r "The Best"!

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ jess..those creations are awesome..tfs..

@priya: ya kabir is gifted with awesome eyes..but i want neha to understand that kabir is not the murderer..

@saru: tfs...

mbloves thumbnail
congrats! 😆ur dhoni vs srk final match ,did u watch yes epi.
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya..my love dhoni ☺️ rocked in yesterday's match..but the credit goes to murali vijay..i mean he hit a century..
ya i watched yesterday's epi...i did not like the MU track..
Edited by crazy_world - 12 years ago