Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i know u already read it, but fir bhi can't stop my self from posting it here too πŸ˜†
wow Mamta awesome vm πŸ‘

first 3min r superbbb & later the song kya kahu
mu fav song...
loved it...thanks u sooo much for the vm πŸ€—

misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shamil

excellent mamtaπŸ‘πŸ€—

what a wonderful way to celebrate the 100 episode milestone! rought back fond memories of this beautiful show!
\ I have shared it on my fb. Thank u so muchπŸ€—

Thanks Shamil... for lovely comment & sharing it on FB. 😊😊

Originally posted by: pakshi1163

β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ...β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ...100 times for a superb VM on the occasion of completing 100 episodes of NBTπŸ˜ƒ!! It was astonishing..lovely yaar..man ko behla gaya..❀️...The whole story of NBT was captured wonderfully in the VM..and it was beautiful..! A πŸ€—from me...

Pakshi & Khushi your response is overwhelming..😊 Thank you. 😊

Originally posted by: --khushi--

i know u already read it, but fir bhi can't stop my self from posting it here too πŸ˜†

wow Mamta awesome vm πŸ‘

first 3min r superbbb & later the song kya kahu
mu fav song...
loved it...thanks u sooo much for the vm πŸ€—

manupriya77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful VM I can't stop myself from watching this lovely VM (mini movie) waise this is my 7th time. Loved it Mamta beautiful creation. πŸ‘
Edited by manupriya77 - 12 years ago
Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb...superb...superb...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Mamta i'm totally speech less..you have beautifully showed the entire story in just a few minutes...Great job...πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Bharti_k - 12 years ago
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mamta, firstly thanks for such a wonderful gift on this happy occasion

Amazing recap of NBT's beautiful journey so far, you captured all the story-telling features and moments in the first half very neatly while the 2nd half reflecting all the new budding relationships forming and maturing between MM and MN was too beautiful for words, specially with the melodious BG song.
ThanksπŸ€— Keep it up!
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manupriya77

Beautiful VM I can't stop myself from watching this lovely VM (mini movie) waise this is my 7th time. Loved it Mamta beautiful creation. πŸ‘

Thanks dear... I'm really feeling great after getting such response. 😊
Ya ... I wanted to make it like a movie trailer... so tried to capture all the wonderful moments.
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharti_k

Superb...superb...superb...⭐️⭐️

Mamta i'm totally speech less..you have beautifully showed the entire story in just a few minutes...Great job...πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bharthi these are my random VMs... you know I don't make VMs frequently... still I feel you are better VM maker than me...😊
I'm happy to receive such an overwhelming response from you. 😊
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fmani

Mamta, firstly thanks for such a wonderful gift on this happy occasion

Amazing recap of NBT's beautiful journey so far, you captured all the story-telling features and moments in the first half very neatly while the 2nd half reflecting all the new budding relationships forming and maturing between MM and MN was too beautiful for words, specially with the melodious BG song.
ThanksπŸ€— Keep it up!

Thanks Fariha... I wasn't expecting such a warm response... kal tak toh mujhe pata bhi nahi tha ki main kitne aur konse songs use karne wali hoon.πŸ˜†
sia1976 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Misty its awesome... the scenes u included to depict the journey were more than apt...loved it to the core. Hats off to you πŸ‘ πŸ‘ U guys are such talented people by god...
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lovely v'm misty...!!! The whole story of NBT was captured ,it was beautiful..!!! Excellent choice of music.. Perfect for NBT 100 epi Celebration.. Thank for sharing.