Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yup.. It has a trp of 2.73 i thinkk.. geo and ary were 0.17 and 0.18
And it is really retarded..
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Zard Mausam, Nikhar Gaye Ghulab Saare, and Roshan Sitara are all hits for Hum Btw.. Even though i don't wacth any, i read they have the highest TRP's.

Nikhar gaye is hum tv's first hit soap since Samdhan ..

and thsoe graphis posted by channel do not tell the original ratings. No, they aren't lying. The show is actually 1 hr long and the ratings r divided in 4 quarters. They only tell you the highest quarter that they get.
Dnt blv me? go and check geo and hum claiming their shows (zard mausam and jahez) to be number 1 in the same time slot on same day 😆

Roshan Sitara might be doing well for HUM (the third biggest channel) but topi drama is doing better than it in ratings.. ARY wasn't stupid to put it on Mondays where they ahd Kaafir (their number 1)

Zard Mausam might enter TRP list at the later stage.. currently it is averaging a trp of 0.5-0.6.. where as Jahez(Thursday) is averaging 2.5, an increase from 1.5 in the initial days.
ARY's Thakan is getting TRPs of around 1-1.5.. clear now? =)

P.S: ARY is the number one channel when it comes to ratings... It has more monthly GRPs than any other satellite channel in Pak.
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Taify

Nikhar gaye is hum tv's first hit soap since Samdhan ..

and thsoe graphis posted by channel do not tell the original ratings. No, they aren't lying. The show is actually 1 hr long and the ratings r divided in 4 quarters. They only tell you the highest quarter that they get.
Dnt blv me? go and check geo and hum claiming their shows (zard mausam and jahez) to be number 1 in the same time slot on same day 😆

Roshan Sitara might be doing well for HUM (the third biggest channel) but topi drama is doing better than it in ratings.. but it hnk it waas a bad move as ratings for topi drama gonan fall.. ppl jst dnt wanna watch comedy on mondays after kaafir(that was ARY\s number 1 shwo for a long time) and now Quddusi and Mera Saaein gonna take the lead :P

Zard Mausam might enter TRP list at the later stage.. currently it is averaging a trp of 0.5-0.6.. where as Jahez(Thursday) is averaging 2.5, an increase from 1.5 in the initial days.
ARY's Thakan is getting TRPs of around 1-1.5.. clear now? =)

P.S: ARY is the number one channel when it comes to ratings... It has more monthly GRPs than any other satellite channel in Pak.

Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am very happy for Barat series, its great. Hum's new serials are quiet good & maseeha is a good one. I am surprised there is no express Serial's