Posted: 12 years ago
First of all i apologise for the late updates. As you all may know that there are exam going on i personally have some on my own so their was no one to do the updates so i just took in. Thank you 

Virat tells Maanvi that Jeevika is very upset hearing about her cancer she couldn't control herself so she has gone to the bedroom. Maanvi mention that is  why I was scared about telling jeevika di. Virat explains to maanvi about how else was she meant to react. Jeevika is in her bathroom crying her eyes out about Mannvi cancer she is getting flahback of maanvi. She is crying a lot. Maanvi is going to meet jeevika, whereas Viren stops her and asks where is her sister? Biji call maanvi. So she leaves. Viraat tells Viren that Jeevika is worried. Viren goes to the bedroom. 
 The whole family is gathered except Viren and Jeevika they are all hugging maanvi and maanvi mentions that this was her best birthday ever and next year she would like to celebrate her birthday here next year. Swamini bua says yes of course. Maanvi mentions that she is going back to Hrishikesh next morning. They are all tired  so they go to their respected bedrooms to rest. Swamini Bua hugs Maanvi. Viren goes into his bedroom and hears Jeevika crying and he runs in and he sees she is in the bathroom soaking wet crying her eyes out. Jeevika asks Viren "How can Maanu have cancer? how is this possible? " Viren assures her that he will treat maanvi and nothing will happen to her.Jeevika is still crying.  Viraat asks maanvi if he could have two minutes of her time. Maanvi says that she is going to wish jeevika goodnight and she will be back.  Maanvi walks in to jeevika bedroom and she hears jeevika from the bathroom she knocks on the door and Viren says that we are in the bathroom and we will be out in a while trying to cover up.Maanvi thinks that there is a romantic scene going on between Viren and jeevika. Then she apologises and leaves the bedroom. 
Maanvi runs into Virat room laughing and says you should never walk into a married couples bedroom. Then she says to Viraat that you will have to tell Jeevika that i am okay and nothing will happen to her every single day after i have got back. Viraat suggests that how about i come to Hrishikesh with you and serve you and update your sister minute by minute how you are. Viraat says that anything for you partner. 

Viraat then gets out his gift for maanvi and wishes her Happy birthday inside is a CD full of songs that maanvi likes andd he is singing it for her. Maanvi says thank you and leaves the room. She also says that "Poor viraat kya kya karna parta hai partnership mein" 
Maanvi leaves and Virat says "Poor Viraat kya kya karna parta hai Pyaar mein" 

In jeevika and Viren room Jeevika comes out of the bathroom with Viren all down and she gets in to bed hugging Viren. 

Maanvi goes in to her bedroom and begins to feel ill she vomits and has stomach pains. She falls on to the bed in pain viraat walks in and sees her he quickly rushes to her and asks what happen? she goes this is all due to the chemotherapy side affects. Viraat asks where is it hurting and then she replies" Yh poocho kahan nahin dard hora? Viraat rubs maanvi foot and she feels better. Maanvi says that their is a  saying if you massage your elders foot you get a reward if you massage your younger foot you get the double blessings. Viraat is crying. Maanvi says that "you are my partner in every angle the right one yuo are always there in my sad , happy and  funny moments thank you so much." Viraat say that" i will never break this partnership ever" ( VIRMAAN SCENE) 

Viraat is in his room upset lost in his own world. His mum walks in and says to him " i know that you like her and you are upset from separating and i think that you should express your feelings. Viraat says  how do you  know mom? Vanshika says that i am your mother obviously i  will know. Virat says not yet  maanvi is going through a trauma and if i tell her... No and until she dont feel well i am going to be her partner only. Maanvi and the family are leaving and Maanvi says that ill go meet jeevika. Then jeevika comes and says your not going anywhere and you are staying her with me. 

PRECAP: Maanvi is laughing and jeevika says that i am telling you something and you are laughing. She tells her twice that "Be serious" Maanvi replies that: my illness is a lot serious why should I be serious then it will be difficult to for me to live Jeevika face goes red. . 

I am really sorry if you did not like the updates!! i apologise for that:) 
Edited by VampireAleena - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank you and sorry if you have already updated 
Dipinthi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Dipinthi

Thank you for the update πŸ˜Š

Dont worry about it 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. πŸ˜Š
anshu1984_sony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update and episode too
OLGNES thumbnail
Thanks for wonderful wu!!!!!
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why are you apologising?

Your update was wonderful!
shivanisingh thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update! Virman scenes ftw! <3
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god sounds like a really😭 episode!!!!
Thanx