SS : Yours Sincerely, Murder Part 18 (Conclusion)

Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Bliss.

Nothing could be better than being married to Khushi.

His life felt complete.

For over a year now, they had reconciled their differences, forgiven past hurts, and moved on...

Their families were happy...

Shyam was in jail...

Anjali was a perfect mother...

Payal and Akash had moved to London to run the office there...

And Khushi had restarted her Tiffin Service...at Arnav's request...

It became unbearable to be apart from her, so he urged her to work at his office to be closer to him...

Today was no different, they woke up in each others arms...

The instant her eyes opened he swiftly rolled on top of her and kissed her before she could realize what was happening...

Kissing her became more important than breathing.

He pulled her close and saw only welcome before he closed his eyes.   

She was soft and yielding in his arms.   

Her lips opened immediately.

Desire rushed through his blood, urging him to plunge, to take, to conquer.   

But he knew Khushi deserved more than the flare of passion that came and went like the tail of a tornado.

He ran his tongue along her lower lip and she softly moaned.   

He explored her back with open hands, wanting to know more of her.   

She pressed her breasts against his chest.   

Her tongue touched his and he groaned.   

He grabbed her waist bringing her full against him.   

How long had it been since he wanted her this desperately, since he cared if he left or stayed, since the need outweighed caution?  

Almost 10 hours...

"Arnavji...you have to go to work...I have to go to the markets..."

"Shut up or I'll shut you up..."

Khushi was beauty, balm, a veritable banquet of sensuality.

She laced her fingers in his hair, met each of his thrusts, and delved into his mouth with amazing abandon.   

She was shaking all over from wanting and needing and the freedom of letting herself feel both.   

No man had ever made her feel this way' precious... desired... equal.  

Love. He loved her with so much intensity...He now knew a deep passion that seemed to have no end.   

As much as she wanted him to touch her, to hold her, to love her with an intensity that could destroy her...She tried to nudge him away...

"What! What could possibly be so important Khushi!?" Arnav's frustration was wearing thin...

Grinning, she pointed to the clock...

"Oh..."

"Oh? I remember someone distinctly telling me last night...'Khushi, let me sleep! I have to be up early...' and then begin to get thoroughly aggressive with his words..."

His eyes closed and he sighed..."I'm sorry, I shouldn't speak that way to you..."

Khushi moved away from him and stood up smiling..."You are YOU...I knew you had a temper when I fell in love with you..."
He watched her walk smoothly away towards the bathroom...

Khushi let out a squeel as she was brutally spun around...

Before she could speak, his mouth was on hers again...he held her tighter, plunged deeper, pushed her back against the door.   

Pulling suddenly away, he gave her a devious smile and said..."A little preview for tonight..." and walked past her to the bathroom, locking the door...

When she heard the lock, she turned and banged her fist on the door..."YOU KNOW I WAS GOING FIRST!!!! Get out of there!!!!"

"Sorry? I can't hear you..." Arnav said, his smile evident in his voice...

"Yes you can Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!!!"

As she lifted her fist again to the door, he swung it open, grabbed her hand and they continued to 'get ready' for work...

'...

After an all-too-short kiss goodbye, Arnav left for the office, and Khushi left for the markets...

With too many bags to carry, Khushi sent some supplies ahead in a delivery van...

She was looking forward to seeing her husband as it had been hours...but she Inwardly groaned at the amount of cooking she'd have to do, she slumped back into the car and headed towards AR offices.

'...

Arnav kept glancing towards the door...

"She should be here anytime now..." he mumbled...

"Sorry sir?"

Arnav looked up to his associate...

"Oh sorry, yes we can supply London with anything they need...that's all..."

As the man left, another man knocked on his door...
Not bothering to look up, Arnav said, "Come in..."

"Sir, urgent delivery for you..."

Arnav's head jerked up and he saw a letter in the man's hand...

Snatching it away, he told the deliverer to leave...

Ripping the envelope open, he felt blood drain from his face as he read each word...

The note read...

Has your wife arrived yet? 
Yours Sincerely, 

Murder...

Do leave your comments and likes!!!!
I need to be convinced to continue πŸ˜›

Edited by Desi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res!!!
Haven't read it yet, but I already want you to continue!!!!

Edit!!!
Ohhh...emm...geee... Omg!!!! I am just...so...DUMBFOUNDED!!!!! The beginning was SOOOPER cool!!!! I was blushin through the ENTIRE THING!!!! Hai hai! Arnav is such a besharam!!!! πŸ˜† but so so so so irrisistably cute!!! From your description of ArHi's romance, I'm sure every girl reading this Os would have wanted to be in Khushi's place!!!! <3 omg!!!!! But the ending!!! Oh gosh! Have you killed her? Have you killed Khushi?!!! Dont do that!!!! No no no!!!! I hope she's not actually dead!!!!
Wait. Is this Shyam's doing?!!! Did he get out of jail or something?!!!! Omg!!!! I'll go n seriously murder him If he does anything to KKGSR!!!! Even though it's a story!!!!! But if she's not dead, I'm sure we'll get to read a lot about Arnav's caring side! And I'm a sucker for men who give their wife more importance than their own life!!!!! Oh goshh!!! I got goosebumps while reading the ending! Please! Do me a huge favour and continue this asap!!! Please!!! I'm begging you!!! Waise bhi my birthday is coming up on the 23rd, so fr my birthday, I'm requesting you to continueee!!! Thanks in advance!!!! πŸ˜‰

Lots of love,
Sanju

Ps: for the first time in eternity I got the first position on one of your posts!!!! Yipeee!!!! Really happy today!!!!!! Edited by ---Pari--- - 11 years ago
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Interesting OS. Sweet how they wake up in the morning.
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
OMG why? why? 😭😭😭 she's killed?? 😭😭 nooo
amazing story telling though!! πŸ‘
Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Res!!!
Haven't read it yet, but I already want you to continue!!!!

🀣For this comment, I may just do that!!! πŸ˜Š
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this beginning of your story. 😊 I am a huge sucker for blissfully happy ArHi...😍  Definitely want you to continue further because I cannot fathom the ending...πŸ˜•
Edited by Scintillating - 11 years ago
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no no no πŸ˜²

Do continue😊
sakthi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I almost wonder everytime at your works? πŸ˜› How do you get different perspectives of this couple?????? Each and every work of yours is unique...
Loved this one too... Too much of suspense!!!!
😲
jazzpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
holy shiznits! just when you feel all giddy and happy, this note comes!!!!! grr. fabulous OS nonetheless. PLEASE continue, this is brilliant!!! please pm me when you update this :) 
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Wow suspense thriller
Nice...