Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Paro...i am sumu re not susu...okies...susu reminds me something...which kids do ...😆😆😆😆😆.Sorry yaar for late reply...quitewa beessythi...So fifth month...no GETOUTS...i am disappointed...bangs my head on wall and stomps my feet hard on floor...So just chatting everything but nothing about them...and promoted themseleves kissing four times i mean their kiddos...perfect mama and papa...inmaking.
Khushi hugging and giving wet kisses to papa...what was that...beechare itne ishaare derahahai...GETOUTS keliye...dumbo ASR not getting it to his mind...just planting kisses...on her stomach...beecahre...bolrahahai...feel the kids...na...he said ILU and she thaught it is for his kids...so EGO clashes...
So he wants more kids through IVF...and Khushi thinks she will die having that many kids...ajeeb species hai yedono...PARO...i think these two need some medical help...they r too weired...
So papa is happy as mama wants boy and mama is happy papa wants girl...and they r having one boy and one girl...Aww...so cute...but my question...will Khushi realise the reality...she and ASR r acting like perfect husband and wife eagerly for their kids arrival...
Waiting for the next update PARO...
Edited by GoGreen - 12 years ago
arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly I am speechless :) dis was so far d best part atleast for me of dis FF :) I mean dis part felt so real and I could imagine the whole scenario :D lol doc was funny and very friendly. When Khusi was crying I felt lyk crying too dnt knw hy though lol

I would also like to thank d stalkers for forcing (not really forcing or say more like encouraged) u to update. Seriously can't wait for d next part so plz plz plz update soon dear :) I am sure u won't make us wait :D
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
FANTASTIC UPDATE NO TEARS FINALLY ARNAV N KHUSHI WAS ADORABLE AWW PARENTHOOD BRINGING THEM TOGETHER SERIOULSY CANT WAIT TO READ MORE ALWAYS LOVE YOUR UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Shameless Kiddo 🤣 AWWW, They Will Get One Boy & One Girl 😳
-zozo- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww... that was such a cute update!!!
really loved!!!

Appy, can you update ishq visq, please!!!
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love your parts 15 and 16
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!!! just read the last three parts.
Awww i felt sad during their after fight week, and then when Arnav was ignoring her. For a moment was scared when khushi went unconscious. They are talking as if they have forgotten about the contract, absolutely loving them now.
aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww so sweet...hope they both let go of their egos soon :) :) :)
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
omg such a nice update...
nd anrva being a good daddy...
awww OMG wats gonna happen once da child is born nd arnav has to take da kids from khushi 😲
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg it was fab dear...oh mna love the way are finally understanding each other...it was awsuuum n thnx 4da pm dear...