Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: oops-whoops

APPY check out my uploaded photo ur ff has so much impact on me ... now i am dreaming about babies and getting obsessed with baby pics in womb and new born babies and i am not even MARRIED yet...my mom doesn't knw abt this she will faintwaaa on the spot.πŸ˜†

Nare...Auntiji will start searching for Damaadwa to her seeing u dreaming about babies ...she will think u r hintingwa to ur parents to get u married ...😳😳😳😳
Edited by GoGreen - 12 years ago
oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoGreen

Nare...Auntiji will start searching for Damaadwa to her seeing u dreaming about babies ...she will think u r hintingwa to ur parents to get u married ...😳😳😳😳

she has alrdy started SUMU and i dont knw this is the toughest phase of my life gosh always fightng with her on just one topic shaaadi.😭 thnk god my father still thinks i am a baby but if he by any chance reads all my comments he will start seeing his future grandkidsπŸ˜†
karmachameleon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Appy - now that's what you call 'bonding' by the womb...hehheheheee
HOT - just when needed!Hormones+Khushi+Aranv+Their Past+Their present feelings = Bonded 4 D Womb Part 17 (πŸ˜‰)U get it!
GoGreen thumbnail
OOPSY..i tell you when the shaadi preparations will befull swing our parents will be chatting what they will plan for godbarai... and delivery...and if they see any relatives grand kids...they dream then and there about grandkids...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.OOPSY ...everyone have to go that phase first it will be difficult then u will get used to it...as we will get used to our new chappels after one or two days...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oops-whoops thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoGreen

OOPSY ...everyone have to go that phase first it will be difficult then u will get used to it...as we will get used to our new chappels after one or two days...πŸ˜†

oh SUMU i love u...u r an awsme person to knw u always make me laugh ...i knw but the issue is wen u hav to see whether the chappal fits us... matching our style nd taste or not.

ab evrybody is not Arnav u see πŸ˜†
GoGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: oops-whoops

oh SUMU i love u...u r an awsme person to knw u always make me laugh ...i knw but the issue is wen u hav to see whether the chappal fits us... matching our style nd taste or not.

ab evrybody is not Arnav u see πŸ˜†

That i will agree...see we r in 21 century and our parents know what is best and they will respect ur choices...but little but adjustments...we have to make ...when we find little bit ASR in the person...and say NO if we even find even a little bit creepwa ...Anyways...they wont select Shyam they will select ASR...traits with Akash personality...majority parents like Aaksh type...dont know why?????
oops-whoops thumbnail
sumu my mom would love one with akash's trait but me and my father might not . my father keeps telling me jo bhi ho has to b aggressive in a postive way to handle u ... otherwise u'll eat ur husband's brain within a day .πŸ˜† ASR type not sure but would love arnav type ... shayam type 🀒.
Maria_C thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heeey. i just read all the parts in one hour, and omg i have to say it was a amzing, please add me to ur pm list, Thank you
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update very hot and sexy hope they don't regret it later hope he want more than just taking care of her because of the babies loved the update thanks for the pm

arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow tht was hot actually tooo hot and so cute at the same time :) Hope no more arguments or misunderstandings and also hope dey won't regret it late :)
Thx for d pm dear :)