Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: GoGreen

Whats ur age jaan...for GETOUT gang u need certain qualifications...do you have ur voter ID card.πŸ˜†

LOLz...my god...such a fantastic sense of humor...BTW i am going to make ASR buy the book HOW TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR PREGGY WIFY by oopsy woopsy...πŸ˜†
GoGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Meri Chama Chalo PARO...u r such a gutter hwatt ...yes what u told is right...Lion has tasted meat and he wont back off...as u know Regular make outs is good for pregnent woman...they will have natural delivery...so taking this point...ASR can continue the drill as long as Khushi as no problem...so Lageraho ASR...KHUSHI is the one who said GETIN ASR...Now KIDS have to feel their papa its their right...PARO...just dont give damm earwa for OOPSY logic that Khushi needs restwa...after delivery she takes rest only...
Edited by GoGreen - 12 years ago
oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

Abhi to break lagna thoda mushkil lag raha hai...the lion has already smelled the meat and khushi jaan is really having bad kicks by her hormones...and now babies can also enjoy their inner touch...jab sab khushi...get out gang khushi to kyun na updatewa hotwa ho...???πŸ˜† tumlog bolbolke mera dimaag mein gutter bhar bhar ke ab jab gutter hi gutter nikal raha hai tab khushi bichari ko rest dedo...kyun bhai? Ab ASR ko jagaya to usne hi hai...bichara ASR padraha tha khitab lo ab karlo baat...khushi ko kujhli kya kam hai?

ab break hogi hi nahi all breaks are fail courtesy getout gang ab we will make sure ur brainwaaa turns totally gutterwaaa.
sher jaga ya sherni no issues both need each other to fulfill their hunger .
khushi wasnt getting khujli she was getting wet🀣
Badtameeez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
That was a surprise! Wasn't expecting a hot update 😳 *phew*
Looking forward to read the next part πŸ˜ƒ
oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Meri Chama Chalo PARO...u r such a gutter hwatt ...yes what u told is right...Lion has tasted meat and he wont back off...as u know Regular make outs is good for pregnent woman...they will have natural delivery...so taking this point...ASR can continue the drill as long as Khushi as no problem...so Lageraho ASR...KHUSHI is the one who said GETIN ASR...Now KIDS have to feel their papa its their right...PARO...just dont give damm earwa for OOPSY logic that Khushi needs restwa...after delivery she takes rest only...

haaan bikul dont give evn a single thought all i wanted was if any pregnant woman here reads ur comments she will faintwaaa with ur recommendations so to save the poor soul ...i am f9 and more is less wont evn mind brunch drill... it should b includedπŸ˜†
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oops-whoops

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">age certificate with gutter mind.</font>

guyz my age will be 22 at start of next month
voter id???
wafa.M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update was *HOT HOT* 😳
i enjoyed readin but hopefully it shud gve +ve response 4 dere relationshp...dont want 2 c dem regrettin...!! πŸ˜•
continue soon appy i'll b w8n 4 ur next update...!! ⭐️
GoGreen thumbnail
Sarhas Jaan...u r qualified...welcome to the Club...GETOUT GANG CLUB.😳😳😳😳😳
GoGreen thumbnail
PARO please include the scene in the FF...ASR buying the book ...author...OOPSY...OOPSY...When ever Khushi is with ASR she is turned on...now abb Pregnency ka mood swings ka bahana karke...she is demanding what she always wanted...Beechare tho ASR hai...
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

<font color="#330000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sarhas Jaan...u r qualified...welcome to the Club...GETOUT GANG CLUB.😳</font>

sumu babe call me rab
well thanku so much for adding me into gang
well can i knw other members of get out gang