Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: GoGreen

<font color="#330000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">What...who wants just Night drill...i want early morning drill...then after noon drill then night drill...if papa and mama wants more they can have just drills like morning drill...evening drill too...Okies...doesnt ASR want any drills...why blame Khushi and GETOUT gang...😳</font>😳😳😳

oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GoGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OOpsy dont blame me...its Khushi who was after ASR...beechara...parenting ka pustak padrahatha...itne aachiaadmi bangayethi...she is the one who was horny and made him do the noble act...
.Sandal. thumbnail
hey sumu, appy. opps
wats this get out gang
i too want to become member of this gang
let me know
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: oops-whoops

even i would want that but the woman is pregnant for god sake SUMU give her some break.πŸ˜†

Abhi to break lagna thoda mushkil lag raha hai...the lion has already smelled the meat and khushi jaan is really having bad kicks by her hormones...and now babies can also enjoy their inner touch...jab sab khushi...get out gang khushi to kyun na updatewa hotwa ho...???πŸ˜† tumlog bolbolke mera dimaag mein gutter bhar bhar ke ab jab gutter hi gutter nikal raha hai tab khushi bichari ko rest dedo...kyun bhai? Ab ASR ko jagaya to usne hi hai...bichara ASR padraha tha khitab lo ab karlo baat...khushi ko kujhli kya kam hai?
GoGreen thumbnail
.Sandal. thumbnail
oh rite appy ek aur hot upfatwa ho jaye pir
i really enjoyedtoday
oops-whoops thumbnail

OOpsy dont blame me...its Khushi who was after ASR...beechara...parenting ka pustak padrahatha...itne aachiaadmi bangayethi...she is the one who was horny and made him do the noble act...

kahey ka beechara pada nahi wat all he did with khushi burned all her calories cahlo she wont put on weight that much.πŸ˜‰

aur parenting ki yeah kaisi pustak jismey s** karney ka gyaaan jyadaa diya hua hai book should b called how to make love during pregnancyπŸ˜†
GoGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: srahs

hey sumu, appy. opps
wats this get out gang
i too want to become member of this gang
let me know

Whats ur age jaan...for GETOUT gang u need certain qualifications...do you have ur voter ID card.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oops-whoops thumbnail

Whats ur age jaan...for GETOUT gang u need certain qualifications...do you have ur voter ID card.πŸ˜†

age certificate with gutter mind.