jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It was damn good update
pls continue soon
GoGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OOPSY Jaan where r you...kAHOho tum...Our Dreamwa Came truewa...
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
ohhh appy u made me blush as well god loved the last bit goddd ur soo amazing and i loveee this ff muahhh i dont think i can slepp tonight
oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoGreen

OOPSY Jaan where r you...kAHOho tum...Our Dreamwa Came truewa...

sumuuu yeahhh

i am here only i have already made a post on page 162 go check it out😃

Edited by oops-whoops - 12 years ago
oops-whoops thumbnail

Do u trust me...I never Hurt you or the Kids...For me this is his confession...how much he loves her and cares for her... he dint make a move on his own till Khushi asked him...what else proof we need how much he respects the mother of his kids...as this man was indeed in love with her and may be still in love with her...and falling for her more and more as days passing by...but EGOS of these two ...hope they will sort it out as days pass by as...they cant get it out in a fraction of second...Both Khushi and ASR r in their senses and knows what they did...they dint have S** BUT THEY DID MADE LOVE and had became one...he felt his kids and more probably their mother too...a one big happy family...hope both wont act as if they did wrong and feeling guilty as soon as getup the next morning...PARO Jaan ...a wonderfull update...Horny Khushi who once gave punchured nose to ASR when he wanted her in his bed...now she herself gave to him...Now my question will Horny Khushi keep quiet...may be instead of kisses daily he may demand the same Night drill which they started now...ASR ka patnewali hai😆

its just not khushi who wants same night drill 😉 wat abt the get out gang we want it more than khushi😆

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh that was sweetest and hottest
pls dont make them regret this ...as that will be an insult to this wonderful thing
lovely how arnav controlled but cudnt stand khushi leaving him
everytime khushi tried leaving him...he gave up and made love to her
beautifully written
u r one talented writer i must say
superb buddy
I really reaaly loved the part
sam88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oops-whoops

its just not khushi who wants same night drill 😉 wat abt the get out gang we want it more than khushi😆

agreed

GoGreen thumbnail

aftr reading the warning my reaction.
OOpsy love this one..kittens choo happy like us...Paro tussi great ho...

all the members of GET OUT GANG are invited for the celebration of achieving the main objective of our gang.
OOPSY Aap invitwa kare humlog na awe...noways...i was still in the dream land...thinking GETOUTS and only GETOUTSWA between them...
all memebers our requested to thank our beautiful PARO for finally doing it

Oopsy koi poocheki baat hai...PARO MERI JAAN...thank u so much...tussi hamare manaat purakerliya...

issshhh it was hawwwt ☺️

even the babies are happy but shying away thanks to appy.
Babies just used to get kisses...and they r confused as the kisses r for them or for their mama from their papa...and mama kisses to their papa on their behalf...so now they r choo choo happy as they for the fist time felt their papa...so still in shock...so shying away...dont worry kiddos...apni PARO Bua haina...she will make sure ur Papa feel you guys daily okies...PARO...see we gave word for the kids on ur behalf...okies...
thank u appy finally the much awaited moment it was beautiful khushi wanted it so badly and arnav refused but then love made them make love.
i think ASR did have punctured his nose so badly...when ever he sees Khushi in that way he may remember her punch so he hegitated thinking anather punch on his nose followed to his groin as she has mood swings...she can do anything...
so both have tasted each other both have become one and they already share the most precious bond . hope this love cntinues with love making because babies need daddy and mommy totally happy and content with each other.
Yeap they tasted eachother and ASR had many flings...but it is Khushi first and she gave herself due to love for him...hope ASR feels the difference between sleeping around and making love to his babies mommy...whom he loves...

Word Count: 1

GoGreen thumbnail

What...who wants just Night drill...i want early morning drill...then after noon drill then night drill...if papa and mama wants more they can have just drills like morning drill...evening drill too...Okies...doesnt ASR want any drills...why blame Khushi and GETOUT gang...😳😳😳😳
Edited by GoGreen - 12 years ago
oops-whoops thumbnail

What...who wants just Night drill...i want early morning drill...then after noon drill then night drill...if papa and mama wants more they can have just drills like morning drill...evening drill too...Okies...doesnt ASR want any drills...why blame Khushi and GETOUT gang...😳😳😳😳

even i would want that but the woman is pregnant for god sake SUMU give her some break.😆