Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😳😳😳😳😳 they are behaving with eachother as real husband & wife. i hope they never regret this step , confess their love & clear all misunderstanding. I hope arnav tells her that there is a clause in the contract that if you sleep with fathr, you have to marry him or stay with him for wholle life.
oops-whoops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

aftr reading the warning my reaction.

all the members of GET OUT GANG are invited for the celebration of achieving the main objective of our gang.
all memebers our requested to thank our beautiful PARO for finally doing it

issshhh it was hawwwt ☺️

even the babies are happy but shying away thanks to appy.
thank u appy finally the much awaited moment it was beautiful khushi wanted it so badly and arnav refused but then love made them make love.
so both have tasted each other both have become one and they already share the most precious bond . hope this love cntinues with love making because babies need daddy and mommy totally happy and content with each other.

Edited by oops-whoops - 12 years ago
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!
It was really hot but really sweet!!! I just loved it!!! I loved that he resisted her but I also loved that he yielded to her!!!!!
GoGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do u trust me...I never Hurt you or the Kids...For me this is his confession...how much he loves her and cares for her... he dint make a move on his own till Khushi asked him...what else proof we need how much he respects the mother of his kids...as this man was indeed in love with her and may be still in love with her...and falling for her more and more as days passing by...but EGOS of these two ...hope they will sort it out as days pass by as...they cant get it out in a fraction of second...Both Khushi and ASR r in their senses and knows what they did...they dint have S** BUT THEY DID MADE LOVE and had became one...he felt his kids and more probably their mother too...a one big happy family...hope both wont act as if they did wrong and feeling guilty as soon as getup the next morning...PARO Jaan ...a wonderfull update...Horny Khushi who once gave punchured nose to ASR when he wanted her in his bed...now she herself gave to him...Now my question will Horny Khushi keep quiet...may be instead of kisses daily he may demand the same Night drill which they started now...ASR ka patnewali haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by GoGreen - 12 years ago
samana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. It was intense and passionate.
sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh... I know pregnant women get really horny at times because of the hormone changes ect... but I really hope they don't regret doing this .
Anyways great update Appy .
Black_Paradize thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

GETOUTTT...πŸ₯³πŸ˜

Finallyyy ...we got a great GETOUT ,...damnnn em still imagining them together... tht was superb update...and thanks for the GETOUT parro...
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update was very romantic and passionate.
Hope that the two of them will not regret their actions later.
please continue soon
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was amazing...can u add me in the PM List Please!!!
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
i hope that kushi dont regret for this