wizgal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Just good friends

Ajay Krish of Mamta denies rumours of his romantic link-up with Neha who plays his sister in the show

Kunal M Shah

It's hardly been a month since actor Ajay Krish joined Zee TV's serial Mamta and the actor is already being romantically linked with his co-star. With the TRPs of the show on the rise, Ajay's rapport with Neha Marda, who plays his sister in Mamta, is being increasingly talked about.

Ajay who plays Siddarth Rai in Mamta says, "We are just co-stars who entered the show at the same time. Yes, we have fantastic chemistry on- and off-screen. We hang out together on the sets as we are very compatible. Unfortunately, people mistook our friendship for a relationship. I am aware of the rumours but I don't care a damn. I don't need to clarify anything. Let people talk if they want to. I don't owe anybody an explanation."

However, the actor has been seen with Neha even after work. "I also hang out with my other co-stars like Neha Mehta, who plays Mamta," says Ajay.

Ajay has done an acting course from the New York acting academy and wants to work in films. "Before coming to India, I acted in three short films in the US. Then I got this offer for Mamta,"he says.

The actor is in talks with a film director and is awaiting the right opportunity. "I have a one-year contract with Mamta. Right now, I've been shooting for 25 days a month and have no time for anything else," Ajay says.

E-mail this article

Rate this article
Search archive Comment

Print this article

View Comments

Neha Marda

Ajay Krish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for sharing...hmm...neha has another serial already...seems like karan rai is the only one who doesnt have....btw, who ever that guy is...he dont look good with neha...i prefer neha and karan...
moviemania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx. It is nice that actors from SRA are getting work in other serials. But I want to see Rishi, Avi, Krish, and of course Shikhar. Does anybody know of any serial where they have made an appearence etc.? Please do post if yes.
khushix thumbnail
well...i havent seen any serial of them...but i've seen rishi & shikhar in an ad....
moviemania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

well...i havent seen any serial of them...but i've seen rishi & shikhar in an ad....

Which ad, Khushi? Pleez do tell.

khushix thumbnail
well...i've seen the ad of shikhar in star news..but i just saw it once....i havent seen it again...and i dont remember what was it about...and the ad of rishi, i saw it in star plus and star one..but i think they're showing it in different channels...
wizgal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rishi is in the Nokia Ad, Palak is in Sati & Har Dil Kuch kehta, Soham in Sat & Peehu in Mamata....only Krish is missing 😭
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizgal

Rishi is in the Nokia Ad, Palak is in Sati & Har Dil Kuch kehta, Soham in Sat & Peehu in Mamata....only Krish is missing 😭

yeah...only krish is missing...😭