.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay..so I searched a few pages but didn't see any post on this new drama...

So guys what's your thoughts on Roshan Sitara on Hum tv? First episode was aired on monday.
Any thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
it was nice i saw it , nice start
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
didnt see
doesnt seem too interesting either 🤔
LOL i mean... AFFAN WAHEED now come on.
KYUN usko hero lete hain duniya wale?
hes not even fit for playing the chota devar -__- let alone HERO/SUPPORTING HERO! -.-
hes such a big let down to ANY show whatsoever.
nothing masculine about him.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I saw it.. it was average. Affan was okayish. I never thought he was a good actor and he has no chemistry with Sanam Baloch. I didn't like the drama either.. but then i was listening to the title song and read a little about the story and it seemed quite interesting. So I'm hoping the future episodes and storyline will cover up for the acting. :))
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanam puts me to sleep.. she needs to be a little versatile..🤢 same roles over and over again with the same get up.. what thee..🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

and that gora ladka can't act either?? jo Tere pehlu main aaya ho wo acting kaise karsakta hai?? 😕😆
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

I saw it.. it was average. Affan was okayish. I never thought he was a good actor and he has no chemistry with Sanam Baloch. I didn't like the drama either.. but then i was listening to the title song and read a little about the story and it seemed quite interesting. So I'm hoping the future episodes and storyline will cover up for the acting. :))

ahaan
just one thing... any song/direction/screenplay/dialogues/print etc can NEVER cover up acting
ACTING, rather, although, CAN cover up print/song/production/dialogue/story... believe me!

and the AFFAN GUY GOD :| HE IS A GAY IN DISGUISE. wait hes not even in disguise... he im so so so sorry to the fans, i swear i'll edit it if theres any fans of the guys here :P but he is SO BAD 😳 i mean TERE PEHLOO MAIN was the best he cud do... 🤔 aur woh hamare saamne hai 🤣
at that, he, maseeha ki bezti karte hue said there was no as such scope for him to act in maseeha... HELLO BROTHER... thats because YOU yourself are SCOPELESS! 😳 i mean, shukar karle roles milre hain... though WHY THE EFF is he being approached!? 🤔
na shakal na soorat na body na acting :| then y?! 🤔 is he sifaarshi!? 🤔
ya we ARE very brutal n ruthless while judging him!? 🤔

SANAM in the same ghissa pita avatar -__-
im sorry but i dont want to believe shes the same Dastaan girl... she just couldnt do what she did in dastaan EVER AGAIN.
the end.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am tired of Sanam's eh he look.

Daastan+Dure-shehwar+Nadamat and now this.

so not watchin it
rs272 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
it has been 10 episodes off this show, and i must say Sanam and Affan has clicked me as a couple...it totally reminds me of Daastan!!! Roshan Sitara is another great show like Daastan...!