Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
HIINAAA ! :D you are hereee πŸ€— saryy i didnt come here before i was busy with somethingsss <33 EKSSS you are so sweeet, love you.
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Mish-

OHMAAGOD. mishhh. this is sooo gawjus <3 EEEKS. THANKYOUSOOOMUCH^ This is ADORABLEE πŸ˜ƒ ahhh. i swear, i LOVE it like anyything. <3 I HEART IT. WOW. πŸ€— dunnno, wht to SAY & how to express my feeelings, hun. i am soo DEAD now. seriouslyy. like asli mein am speachless. 😳 and everything seeems sooo beautiful. mashaAllah :) both my FAV couple, and sig is AMAZING. i just LOVE IT. PEREFCTION IS THE WORD. πŸ€—meee loves it, hun. sooo goregous it is, meee toh adi almost fainted* swear. 😳 THANK YOU once again, and I LOVE YOU <3 and i LOVE the coloring and HEART your work, jaana.

somone have birthdaay today, someone have birthday today someone who is very sweet who is very adoreable who is loveable person and of course the coolest person i know about ! <3
she is just AMAAAZIIINGG i can describe her in evey beautiful words, she is LOVE !! and very friendlyy
and the birthday girl have arived. she is right here, right now. πŸ˜ƒ SWEEET? aww <3 adorable? ahh <3 soo sweeet of you. lovable? really? awwwh<3 COOOL? OY YEAAH, woh to main hoon. iknow bit selfish, buh come on .. kabhi kabhi chalta hai & why fear whnn you are THERE :D haina? + despite of knowing the fact about me being coool i can deny it, WHY this KOLAVERI DI? 🀣 - awww. you are amazing my jaaan <3 and i LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH <3
person she is like that, she will se you today and yesturday she will the sweetst friend of your
thats my Hinaaa <3 OHHMYGOD i said it, kjpfadlj daamn |:
anyway itsss my jaani birthday today so i can say everhting heheh as i love her very very very much, she is amaazing person to talk with ❀️
OH GOOOSH. thats one of the BESTEST and CUTEST compliment i ever could get. awwwh <3 thanks my cutie pie :D i love you tooo :D πŸ€—

EKSSS Happy birthdaay Hinaaa <3 may your all dreams and wishes comes ture wish you the best in your life i hope you get every beautiful thing you want in your life πŸ˜ƒ you are just BRILLIANT i think this word is short to describe you because you are so so so BRITLLIANT man i just LOVE the way you are, very adoreable person <3 i love you for everything you are the BESST.
Hinaaa i love you so so so much jaani may god always bless you <3

Thankyousoomuch^ ❀️ awwwh. thanks for the utter beautiful words. means a lot <3 ameeen and may ALLAH always bless you :D ahhh. you are just soo CUTE :D LOVE YOU. πŸ€—

btwww made those thing for you <3 not good EEEHHH |: but hope you like them :) 😳 i wanted to make more stuffs for you but stdies give imma time to make it. anyway you know i know, how much i love you and thaats it, aww finish now, ILYYY^ :D πŸ˜ƒ

EEEKS. awesomeDROSOME stuff babyy<3 ❀️ i HEART it. awww. theese are MORE than enough jaaan, no worrry. loveyouuu.

the one sigs of ashkerkhirad-karankrtika made it specialy for youu i know that how much you love asherkhirad, HAYEEE Allah asher khirad ❀️ they are justt brilliant man <3 omygod <3 BIGGEST pakistani pyaar-asherkhirad and karnika is the SWEEETST couple everrr <3 they both

Iknow. even i was like its have something SPECIAL <3 reallly great choise of pic selection & the sigs lolks absolutly gawjusss <3 :D asherkhirad, my CRUSH - my LOVE and Karanika my Jaan <3 the sigs is WOW. teh coloring, shades, thextuyre, text, style, everything loooks FANTASTIC <3 :D WAH.

is just LOVEEHHH love them very very much ! <3 soo yeaah thats why i made those two couple togheter actully this is the first reason becasue the secound reason i that they photoshoot is really matched 🀣 karnika in white and khisher in black, and they pose awww 😍 just WOOOW^ they both couples look amaazing and we both love them soo much thats why i made it.

i second that* they loook mesemrizing & the sig is just simply adorable :D <3 Thankyousooomuch once again. i LOVE it, <33 πŸ€—

kk heree some special thing for you ! <3 :) even i said not soo good but i tired my best for you <3

OHMYGOD. this is probarly one of yoru best work. DUDE^ just LOOOK AT IT. I sooo LOVE it :) its smashin' one. THE COLORING IS LOVEE :D and the way you fited all my FAVS in one.WOW. i am sooo blessed to have you in mah life. all of them are loooking soo GOOOD: amazing iconz wali sig babes. asherkhirad are LOVE, KaSh is magic, Lara is adorable, Taanu is CUTE, Karanika are MY CRUSH, FM ROCKS :) BARUN IS HOTMESS. SHAHID/SONAM WOW. gooosh, it my fav one. just LOVE it to the core. Thakyousooomuch for makin it. LOVE IT.β€οΈπŸ€— & the coloring iss soo gawjuss. babyyy <3

SOMEONE SHOOOT ME. [obviously with watergun] 😳🀣 omg. THEY ARE HAWWT, and yous sig is HOTTTER THAN MEXICO. OUCH. its friggging hot han. oH GOOOSH. the shades, the coloring the effect. BAAAH. this is efffin amazing, ☺️❀️ I LOVE YOUR WORK, you are the best, do i need to say more? acyually nah. buh for my satisfaction your PERFECT.

mashaALLAH. this is sooo beautiful, i feel beautiful actually is too small word for it. swear* i LOOVE her & DOUBLELOVE your for making this. she is loooking GORGEOUS: she is sooo PRETTTY, i cant even tell you how much i love and respect her, and you are just the best <3 ahhh, the sig loooks stunning, sooo gawjus. i wish i look like her on my sis wedding. 🀣 buh gonna FAIL* lol will try to dress like the way she is, and wear the big wala tika on head. 😳 I LOVE YOU,πŸ€— thanksyousooomuch fro making this. this is really onne of your best work. ❀️

LOOOK whos here 😳 gjdhdjdjd. this is sooo beautiful <3 i miss themm sooo much. WWWO. dude your texture & coloring .. awwwh its fantastic. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. ❀️ its reallly goood, me loves it. and love you and them and ofcourse maruu too. πŸ€—

awww. yeh wali toh WAH BHAI WAH. 😍😍 mere FAVS. this is LOVE :) Texture, and coloring & BLENDING* WOOOW - hats off. πŸ€— JUST LOVE IT. its sooo adorableee. <33 soo beautiful.

stupidd youtube, its doesnt work with the vid link or its me who can not past sahi tara 😲🀣 anyway made asherkhirad vm for you hope you like it jaanim LOVE YOU A LOOTS πŸ€—
OMG. maine YT pe comment diaa. i am in LOVE with it. πŸ€— its LOVE & LOVE & LOVE :D meee LOVES it. ❀️ awwwh. PIYAA ORE PIYAAA.
WOWOWOWOWO. mishhh, seriousllyy i just love the VM. your are the best.
LOVE YOU SOOOMUCH, i am sooo overwhelemd with all the love and care &lovely stufs.❀️
awww. LOVE YOU πŸ€— THANK you sooo much once again. love youuu. πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

-Hina- thumbnail
mishhh πŸ€—
heeeya dude^ no worry* love youuu <3

i am replying back :D seriouslyy i am soo overwhelemd. all this LOVE, support, caring, gifts, stuff - awhhh i love you guys <3 β€οΈπŸ€—
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oops, I don't know how many days late I am But I am ready to pay the late fee πŸ˜†. Each day delay=one hug so here you go πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€£

Well, better late than never so here goes my wishes to my sweetheart, Hina πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Hina πŸ€—πŸ€—
Wishing you a great year ahead. May god bless you. Stay happy and blessed.

Hope, you had loads of fun on your birthday!!

Lots of luv, Sabz
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
First a BIG wala hug for wishing you this late but seriously i was so so busy :|, i am not trying to justify anything, just explaining...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

btw it was your birthday, two days ago :O πŸ€—πŸ˜† Hinuuu jaanii, bahut bahut saara pyar sending your way.😳 Along with loads of wishes and blessings, may you be blessed with all that you are untitled to you :D May your days be filled with smiles and hugs always...You are a amazingly beautiful person, inside out, i am so grateful to have met you. Friends are those priceless moments that happen by chance but in the end, you are always thankful for taking that chance to know someone wonderful. And i am so thankful to have a friend like you. Loads of Love <33❀️

so i have been on a hiatus for weeks, which is why this sig sucks big time :|πŸ€” but i still made it with bahut saara pyaar just phor you, so betta like it!!!😎🀣 ...

apka doosra gift pending hai, surprise :D just wait for it πŸ˜‰

Happy Birthday Once again, and bahut saara pyar for you <'33
hamesha khush rahoo :)
LY

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Belated happy b'day hinu πŸ€—
have a wonderful life a head
may Allah bless you with all happiness
love youuu❀️
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I know there's already a post reserved for me, but instead of sending off all my stuff and bothering her, I'm just gonna post what I have here 😳

I had collected 2 messages personally from our Humsafar gang for you πŸ€—
This is like 3 days late, but I was having finals and finally NOW I got the time to come post this Embarrassed
from Rabiya (Rabz_14)
Wishing you a veryy Happyyy Birthdayy Hina!!! May u have manyy moree..have a Great day!😳
Love Rabiya
from meepha (MeephRun)
Hina,
A very happy Birthday to u!
We havent interacted much but i hope that in the future v do...
Hope ur day brings lots of JOY for u
Stay blessed
Link:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s[/YOUTUBE]
from me-
Really sorry for the dalay, and Happy belated Birthday once again <3
& we need another TUC wali date soon πŸ˜‰

Your Jadoo twin,

Fariha 😳

Edited by OnlyHope - 12 years ago
Meehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
akjpjhmlkjippk hinaaa i have read you reaply and seriously have one Word for it its like omg 😳 i dont know what can i say more then this. you are so so so sweet hinaaa i became so Happy when i read your reaply.

YOU are seriously The besstt ! <3 aww you dont need to say thanks to me, said it to Maruu kirka Sara plane tha 😳 she is such an sweetheart <3

and thank you so much for saying such a sweet words to me i LOVE LOVE LOVE youu πŸ€— and about The Lara dress omg haha seriously🀣 If you want to look like her then you should buy her drUess i guess HAHAHA !! you are soo sweet hehe

God bless you, love you <3 πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Mish- - 12 years ago
-Hina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

that's your presents πŸ˜ƒ
WAAAH !!

Premeer_Mayur

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day.
Wishing you health,
I just want to say.

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day,
Wishing you happiness,
I just want to say.

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day,
Wishing you success,
I just want to say.

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day,
Wishing you peace,
I just want to say.

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day,
Wishing you love,
I just want to say.

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day,
I hope all your wishes,
come true and will stay.

Look outside,
it's a beautiful day.
flowers have formed,
a splendid bouquet.

Each has been chosen,
with the outmost of care.
To bring you a smile,
right now as I share.

We celebrate with joy,
the day of your birth.
I wish I could give you,
every flower on earth.

On the fields of happiness,
these flowers have grown.
Like the years in the wind,
each petal has flown.

Please accept these words,
and this humble bouquet.
The flowers in my heart,
I shall always display.

NOOOR πŸ€—πŸ€— ohmaaaGOD. thankyousooomuch, jaaana. ❀️ the sigs are adorable, just like you & and the wishes are sooo cute :D <3 omg, i just LOVE all of theeem, its frigging beautiful. KaSh one is really gawjus, and asherkhirad one is mesmerziong one & LARA one is LOVE <3 β˜ΊοΈπŸ€— all the gifts are sooo nice & i LOVE YOU hun <3 CAKE yumz* flowers - beautiful, clock WOW. my lockect WAAAH ! πŸ€— and pefumeee. <3 gooosh
you are the bestest friends of mine & i just love you just the way you are .. ahhh. <3 πŸ€—

Happy Birthday shonu πŸ€— May Allah bless you with everything you deserve in life.May you find happiness everywhere you go. May Allah make you a very successful person in your life. May Allah continue shower his precious blessings upon you always! Stay blessed! πŸ˜ƒ Love you loads sweetie. πŸ€—β€οΈ

message from
Huma77

awww. Humaaa <3 πŸ€— omg, i am so touched, all the whishes are soo cute :D ahh, i am blessed with a friend like you, and its more than enough. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Thanks again for the wonderfull & utter beautiful words, i love you Jaana <3 ❀️

Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you
happy birthday Dear Hina!
Wish u a very happy birthday lots of love May all ur dreams come true hope u hav a blast πŸ₯³

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/548539_283406041749787_100002411812386_612318_1746705004_n.jpg

this beautiful siggy is made by Aanchal on my req as im also a hardcore Arhi n taanu lover so i wanted to share this with hina as she also loves both the jodis 😊

message from
mishti_17

KALINDI <3 awww. thankyousooomuch, hun πŸ€— thanks for the utter beautiful words <3 means a lot & sig is sooo gawjus <3 LOVE IT :D ❀️ awww, love them & love you <3 :D

May the year you are going to have in your life bring new sensations of happiness and you spend a happy life ahead.

Happy Birthday to You..

Birthday Scrap Comments

message from
..Saba..

SABUU πŸ€— i misss you 😳 where are you? come back sooon please!!
and THANKS a TON for the gorgeous wishes <3 i LOVE YOU MY HUMSAFAR <3 πŸ€—

Happpiiessht Birthday meri Hinzzz
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ My Humsafar <3 OMG can't tell u how much i miss you dudee & u knw whu I'm ryt? lmao kidding 🀣 I'm sure u do kno =P
Anywayx, many many happy returns of da day
πŸ€—πŸ€—, have a blast jaan :D <3
ILY a lottt! Enjoy this day!! This day is jus so spll I wish I can meet ya & & & I wish to chat with u lyk b4, plx cum at fb soonishhh :))

May this year be your best ever. ⭐️
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. ⭐️
Here's to another year of experience. ⭐️
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends. ⭐️
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember. ⭐️
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! ⭐️
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. ⭐️
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. ⭐️
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day. ⭐️

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I want WHOLE CAKE :D πŸ˜› ... LOL. Enjoy alot jaani. Here's a small gift for yu 😳

Well i turned more n more worst at making siggies so its just blahhh but I jus wanted to make sumthing for you n here's dat kachra, well it wil turn v spl aftr wen its wid u cox u r my spl bday gurl, ILY ❀️ Be habby & take care. MUUUAAHHH . Jaaado ki jhappieess :D

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Your humsafar, Saba. πŸ˜ƒ

HUMSAFAR πŸ€— i misssed you dude^ and how can i forgot you? πŸ€” afterall you're my HUMSAFAR, and this time HUMNAWAI HAI. πŸ˜†<3 awww, all the wishes are LOVE :) you are sooo sweeet my bby <3 πŸ€—β€οΈ i amm touched, sooo happy to seee your B-day msg .. ahh, you actually took out time for making all this effort, πŸ€—
and the sig is sooo frigging gorgeous <3 omg. the coloring is mashaAllah and blending is LOVE <3 always loved your blending πŸ€— Thankyousooomuch, its sooo beautiful <3 ☺️
I LOVE YOU & MISSS YOU <3 come back sooon. HUMSAFAR <3 πŸ€—

happy birthday hina

from urooj

Thank you sooo much urooj πŸ€—
the sig is GORGEOUS <3 i love it hun <3 ❀️ really, its sooo beautiful :)
Thank you sooo much once again, jaana. πŸ€—

Hey Hinaaa<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNπŸ€—πŸ€— hope you have the most amazing day ever hun<3πŸ˜ƒ may allah grant you all your wishes and give happiness and success always. AmeenπŸ€— i've not known you for too long but your sooo lovely hehe😳 i think we met on arvi at :P anyways once again i hope you have a blast and party hardπŸ˜‰dont do anything i wouldnt πŸ€£πŸ˜†!! take care and once again happy birthdayHug love ya❀️

Amu

AAMUU πŸ€— Thank you sooo much hun <3 really means a lot <3 yeaah, but you are one my sweeetest friends & i love you ❀️ right, we met there & you were soo friendlyy <3 love you. HAHA, i am good BACHHA, so dont worry^ lol awww, THANKS a ton, sweeets. πŸ€—
love you soo much, ❀️

Happy Birthday Hina! You have no idea just how much you mean to me! You are one of the best people I have met on India forums and I am so happy that I have. You are one of a kind, so helpful and sweet, and just an impeccable human being. May all your dreams and wishes come true, it's seriously soo much fun talking with you, it really makes my day :) I thank god for having met you at Mish's jalebi bai chat, seriously that was the most amazing day ever. I remember having a very entertaining conversation 🀣 You are a blessing, and I am so lucky to have a friend like you. May you go really far in life, and success follow you everywhere you go. I want to thank you bunches for everything you've done for me, hope you stay the same and may god shower you with lots of love, luck, happiness, success, name, fame and everything you desire for, cause you deserve the best of everything. You are not just helpful but very talented also, I love the way you make siggies, and hope for you to keep making them, they are absolutely flawless and phenomenal believe me! Keep smiling always and ROFLing like we do on scraps, PM's and posts XD Enjoy your life at its best, my heartiest wishes to a very special person and this lovely day of hers, with loads and loads of love wishing you a super duper Happy Birthday, Have a smashin', rockin', blastin' year ahead! Love you soo much <3

-ayeshaa

ohmaaGOD. ayeshaaa. πŸ€— you just made me cry* damn. i am soo touched, dunno what to say. 😳 you are an angel who lighted up my world with soo much fun, love & joy. ❀️ I am blessed with such a SWEEET friends, that means a lot & you got a BIG place in my heart, iswear^ πŸ€—Thank GOD. sooo happy that i met you there & we got soo friendly in out very first conversation <3 and is STILL rememeber - it ws sooo much fun with all the netertainment <3 had a gala time with, one of the BEST time of my life. 😳❀️ and THANKS A TON for the utter beautiful words, believe me it MEANS soo much <3 i LOVE YOU <3 πŸ€— wish you all the same & THANKS again for the sooo sweeet msg & sooo sweeet wishes, πŸ€—

I LOVE YOU & ALWAYS WILL <3 KEEEP SMILING & shine my world. πŸ€—πŸ€—
Whop whop Time to celebrate our birtday, snice we both have birtday today! ❀️ hehe you should consider yourself very lucky because you have birtday with me, πŸ˜† Just kidding, Wish u many return of the day! May Allha always bless you with joy and love <3
Happy Birtday jaan, wish u all the best in your life, Hamesha Khush raho! I hope all your dream and wishes comes true! , Weee You are offically 18 now, sound so strange, But yah
time really flies 😍 I guess we meet frist time in if when we both was 15 years old.. And now we both are 18!! ❀️ Whoop Whoop" <3 Btw: Kaal harsahad chopra ki birtday bhi hai. lol back to your/our birtday, Hina what can I say about u, you are just wonderful, Is always so much fun with u, esp your bakwas and your jokes, u are very talend girl, hope too see your shop soon, esp now when u r 18, so plzz make shop iss khushi mein .! πŸ˜† I"m really sorry i could not make any stuff for you, hope u dont mind yaar, you now that my lappy is not working and all..! Soo extremely sorry for it!
Because I could not make any siggi so thought to post this pics of fawad <3 😳
just thought no siggi is better than fawad pics πŸ˜† <33
Lubb you ❀️

alisha

awww. πŸ€— HAPPPY bealted birthday to you too JAAANA.πŸ€— iknow, now we can PARTY all night longg* WOHOO^ just kiddding. πŸ˜† iknow, time flew & look we have grown old. πŸ˜† okay, jokes apart .. you should consider yourself luckyy, MEHE <3 and yaaah, HC ki B-dayyy - lucky month may. ❀️ lol
awww, THANKS again hun <3 you are a wonderful person, and i love you.

and its perfetclyy fine, I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF FAK<33 ❀️

LOVE YOU JAAANA. πŸ€—πŸ€—

HINA, meri jaann where have you been? have you been partying? aur woh bhi without me? 😲 I don't even know how old you're gonna be? notice I said OLD :P umm im guessing 16 or 17..18? I know, i'm such a bad friend. kya karun? when basanti doesn't talk to her mango anymore, aisa hi hota hai. you know we have SO MANY nicknames and these are the only ones I remember πŸ˜†πŸ˜† don't know what other silly names we called each other. I should have made a list. lol what am I talking about. I was here to wish you ... on your ... BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³ *wipes tears* you're becoming a buddhi </3 but I still love you ;) I really hope you have an amazing year ahead and that someone throws cake in your face on my behalf 🀣 yes because i'm evil like that 😈 OR wait even better .. .throw mangos in your face 🀣 lol, I just realized how mean i'm being to the birthday girl. okay sorry sorry. I don't have anything to give you except this sweet message. I know *heartbreaking* but I hope you know that you're a special part of my life and so is this day not only for you but me as well since you were born :D
just don't forget to make a wish!

shootingstar.xx

SARUU <3 πŸ€— mangoo-man <3 i have been busy with studies + beep exma & yeaah college stuff + blah = low life :( lol and mee & partying? meeein COLLEGE COLLEGE khel rahi hoon & you are talking about party?! 🀣 dont worry, never without you !! ❀️ OYEEE, i am still a BACCHA, yeaah bada baacha. lol 🀣 and i turned 18 ! WOOW, you got a greaaat memoryy, hailaa, GHAJINI WALI MEMORY WALI?! 🀣 this is also one of your nicks, yaad hai? its suited your perfectlyy nah? HAHAHA. πŸ€— lol and basanti kya kare whn her mango man doesnt talk to her :| ouch* and you know wht, i actually made you a list once, go and find it* + i remb most of them, buh will not tell you, chal back on mission. 😎 lol dont be emotinal, i can throw CAKE on your face on your b-day. πŸ˜† and i LOVE mangoes, so no probz. WOH* awww, saruuu. its soo emotinall 😳 I LOVE YOU & you too is a special part of my life ❀️ i would make a MANGO CAKE FOR YOU, hows that? πŸ€—

making a wish*

I LOVE YOU SARUU, thanks for the wonderfull msg. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

-Hina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Guria-Lavanya.

Happy Birthday Hina! Hope you have a great day! God Bless you!:)

awww, Thankyousooomuch, hun^ πŸ€—πŸ€—