Happy Birthday Wifey ! <3

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Wifey ! <3

today is a big day for someone i love a lot ! and the worst day for me so don't ask me 🀣 i am seriously very sick and i was ill from yesterdaay , kya hai ke meri timing hi kharaab hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ sab kuch kharab , kharab 🀣

dekho dekho sab logon, this is my worst "best" work ever ! πŸ€£πŸ˜† sachi bol rahi hoon , i did from the bottom of my heart 😳 but still it is crap ! maan na maan "yeh" mera mehmaan 🀣 i have never been good at anything so don't expect me to do something good 😳 hamesha se aisi hi hoon main , these days are not mines !πŸ˜†
mujhse to likha bhi nahi jaa raha hai but jisske liye yeh sab kar rahi hoon , woh itni special hai ke yeh karna to bahot bahot chhoti baat haai ! trust me 🀣 that person is my and only my wiffeey , sorry to break all your hearts but she's booked 🀣 yes ! it is it πŸ˜ƒ

achha , now time for my second part ! i mean next part of my bakwaas 🀣

meri jaan , tun meri item hai ! tun meri jaane bahar hai ! πŸ˜† what else do want me to say for you ? i confessed my love for you from a long time ! didn't i ? πŸ˜† achha chal , break time for me ! rofl

i know tere liye bahot bada hai but maaf kar de , bahot tought day tha meri liye , don't ask me why and how , i'll brief you everything when you'll come up !

birthday to tera hai but wish meri haaiπŸ˜† ! i want to meet you yaar πŸ˜ƒ

i love you !

gifts time?πŸ˜† mishu ne jo tere liye banaya hai , usse to bilkul compare mat karna , tought 🀣 iss baar maaf karde , next time i'll give you the best thingsπŸ€— but haan , aap dono ko bahot pamper kiya hai πŸ˜†

look who's this 🀣

and now πŸ˜ƒ ! full on combination

yes you love me πŸ˜†! do i need to say more? 🀣

now everyone with me

Dekha Na Tha Kabhi Hum Ne Yeh Sama

Tera Nasha Tere Pyar Ne Diya

Kho Gye Sapno Mein Hum

Kho Gye Sapno Mein Hum

Dunya Chahye Humein Jo Kahe

Dunya Ki Rasmo Ko Tor Chalein

Raahein Ab Jo Kahein

Raho Ki Bahoon Ko Chor Chor Chalein

Jab Se Mila Humein Pyar Tera

Yeh Raah Haseen Lagay Baar Baar Tera

Ho Jo Tujhe Dil Mein Chupaye Gey

Karna Para Tera Intezar Yaar Tera

Kho Gye Sapno Mein Hum.

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
somone have birthdaay today, someone have birthday today someone who is very sweet who is very adoreable who is loveable person and of course the coolest person i know about ! <3
she is just AMAAAZIIINGG i can describe her in evey beautiful words, she is LOVE !! and very friendlyy
person she is like that, she will se you today and yesturday she will the sweetst friend of your
thats my Hinaaa <3 OHHMYGOD i said it, kjpfadlj daamn |:
anyway itsss my jaani birthday today so i can say everhting heheh as i love her very very very much, she is amaazing person to talk with ❀️

EKSSS Happy birthdaay Hinaaa <3 may your all dreams and wishes comes ture wish you the best in your life i hope you get every beautiful thing you want in your life πŸ˜ƒ you are just BRILLIANT i think this word is short to describe you because you are so so so BRITLLIANT man i just LOVE the way you are, very adoreable person <3 i love you for everything you are the BESST.
Hinaaa i love you so so so much jaani may god always bless you <3

btwww made those thing for you <3 not good EEEHHH |: but hope you like them :) 😳 i wanted to make more stuffs for you but stdies give imma time to make it. anyway you know i know, how much i love you and thaats it, aww finish now, ILYYY^ :D πŸ˜ƒ

the one sigs of ashkerkhirad-karankrtika made it specialy for youu i know that how much you love asherkhirad, HAYEEE Allah asher khirad ❀️ they are justt brilliant man <3 omygod <3 BIGGEST pakistani pyaar-asherkhirad and karnika is the SWEEETST couple everrr <3 they both

is just LOVEEHHH love them very very much ! <3 soo yeaah thats why i made those two couple togheter actully this is the first reason becasue the secound reason i that they photoshoot is really matched 🀣 karnika in white and khisher in black, and they pose awww 😍 just WOOOW^ they both couples look amaazing and we both love them soo much thats why i made it.

kk heree some special thing for you ! <3 :) even i said not soo good but i tired my best for you <3

stupidd youtube, its doesnt work with the vid link or its me who can not past sahi tara 😲🀣 anyway made asherkhirad vm for you hope you like it jaanim LOVE YOU A LOOTS πŸ€—
Edited by -Mish- - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
that's your presents πŸ˜ƒ

Premeer_Mayur

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day.
Wishing you health,
I just want to say.

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day,
Wishing you happiness,
I just want to say.

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day,
Wishing you success,
I just want to say.

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day,
Wishing you peace,
I just want to say.

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day,
Wishing you love,
I just want to say.

Happy birthday,
and a beautiful day,
I hope all your wishes,
come true and will stay.

Look outside,
it's a beautiful day.
flowers have formed,
a splendid bouquet.

Each has been chosen,
with the outmost of care.
To bring you a smile,
right now as I share.

We celebrate with joy,
the day of your birth.
I wish I could give you,
every flower on earth.

On the fields of happiness,
these flowers have grown.
Like the years in the wind,
each petal has flown.

Please accept these words,
and this humble bouquet.
The flowers in my heart,
I shall always display.

Happy Birthday shonu πŸ€— May Allah bless you with everything you deserve in life.May you find happiness everywhere you go. May Allah make you a very successful person in your life. May Allah continue shower his precious blessings upon you always! Stay blessed! πŸ˜ƒ Love you loads sweetie. πŸ€—β€οΈ

message from
Huma77

Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you
happy birthday Dear Hina!
Wish u a very happy birthday lots of love May all ur dreams come true hope u hav a blast πŸ₯³

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/548539_283406041749787_100002411812386_612318_1746705004_n.jpg

this beautiful siggy is made by Aanchal on my req as im also a hardcore Arhi n taanu lover so i wanted to share this with hina as she also loves both the jodis 😊

message from
mishti_17

May the year you are going to have in your life bring new sensations of happiness and you spend a happy life ahead.

Happy Birthday to You..

Birthday Scrap Comments

message from
..Saba..

Happpiiessht Birthday meri Hinzzz
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ My Humsafar <3 OMG can't tell u how much i miss you dudee & u knw whu I'm ryt? lmao kidding 🀣 I'm sure u do kno =P
Anywayx, many many happy returns of da day
πŸ€—πŸ€—, have a blast jaan :D <3
ILY a lottt! Enjoy this day!! This day is jus so spll I wish I can meet ya & & & I wish to chat with u lyk b4, plx cum at fb soonishhh :))

May this year be your best ever. ⭐️
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. ⭐️
Here's to another year of experience. ⭐️
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends. ⭐️
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember. ⭐️
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! ⭐️
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. ⭐️
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. ⭐️
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day. ⭐️

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I want WHOLE CAKE :D πŸ˜› ... LOL. Enjoy alot jaani. Here's a small gift for yu 😳

Well i turned more n more worst at making siggies so its just blahhh but I jus wanted to make sumthing for you n here's dat kachra, well it wil turn v spl aftr wen its wid u cox u r my spl bday gurl, ILY ❀️ Be habby & take care. MUUUAAHHH . Jaaado ki jhappieess :D

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Your humsafar, Saba. πŸ˜ƒ

happy birthday hina

from urooj

Hey Hinaaa<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNπŸ€—πŸ€— hope you have the most amazing day ever hun<3πŸ˜ƒ may allah grant you all your wishes and give happiness and success always. AmeenπŸ€— i've not known you for too long but your sooo lovely hehe😳 i think we met on arvi at :P anyways once again i hope you have a blast and party hardπŸ˜‰dont do anything i wouldnt πŸ€£πŸ˜†!! take care and once again happy birthdayHug love ya❀️

Amu

Happy Birthday Hina! You have no idea just how much you mean to me! You are one of the best people I have met on India forums and I am so happy that I have. You are one of a kind, so helpful and sweet, and just an impeccable human being. May all your dreams and wishes come true, it's seriously soo much fun talking with you, it really makes my day :) I thank god for having met you at Mish's jalebi bai chat, seriously that was the most amazing day ever. I remember having a very entertaining conversation 🀣 You are a blessing, and I am so lucky to have a friend like you. May you go really far in life, and success follow you everywhere you go. I want to thank you bunches for everything you've done for me, hope you stay the same and may god shower you with lots of love, luck, happiness, success, name, fame and everything you desire for, cause you deserve the best of everything. You are not just helpful but very talented also, I love the way you make siggies, and hope for you to keep making them, they are absolutely flawless and phenomenal believe me! Keep smiling always and ROFLing like we do on scraps, PM's and posts XD Enjoy your life at its best, my heartiest wishes to a very special person and this lovely day of hers, with loads and loads of love wishing you a super duper Happy Birthday, Have a smashin', rockin', blastin' year ahead! Love you soo much <3

-ayeshaa

Whop whop Time to celebrate our birtday, snice we both have birtday today! ❀️ hehe you should consider yourself very lucky because you have birtday with me, πŸ˜† Just kidding, Wish u many return of the day! May Allha always bless you with joy and love <3
Happy Birtday jaan, wish u all the best in your life, Hamesha Khush raho! I hope all your dream and wishes comes true! , Weee You are offically 18 now, sound so strange, But yah
time really flies 😍 I guess we meet frist time in if when we both was 15 years old.. And now we both are 18!! ❀️ Whoop Whoop" <3 Btw: Kaal harsahad chopra ki birtday bhi hai. lol back to your/our birtday, Hina what can I say about u, you are just wonderful, Is always so much fun with u, esp your bakwas and your jokes, u are very talend girl, hope too see your shop soon, esp now when u r 18, so plzz make shop iss khushi mein .! πŸ˜† I"m really sorry i could not make any stuff for you, hope u dont mind yaar, you now that my lappy is not working and all..! Soo extremely sorry for it!
Because I could not make any siggi so thought to post this pics of fawad <3 😳
just thought no siggi is better than fawad pics πŸ˜† <33
Lubb you ❀️

alisha

HINA, meri jaann where have you been? have you been partying? aur woh bhi without me? 😲 I don't even know how old you're gonna be? notice I said OLD :P umm im guessing 16 or 17..18? I know, i'm such a bad friend. kya karun? when basanti doesn't talk to her mango anymore, aisa hi hota hai. you know we have SO MANY nicknames and these are the only ones I remember πŸ˜†πŸ˜† don't know what other silly names we called each other. I should have made a list. lol what am I talking about. I was here to wish you ... on your ... BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³ *wipes tears* you're becoming a buddhi </3 but I still love you ;) I really hope you have an amazing year ahead and that someone throws cake in your face on my behalf 🀣 yes because i'm evil like that 😈 OR wait even better .. .throw mangos in your face 🀣 lol, I just realized how mean i'm being to the birthday girl. okay sorry sorry. I don't have anything to give you except this sweet message. I know *heartbreaking* but I hope you know that you're a special part of my life and so is this day not only for you but me as well since you were born :D
just don't forget to make a wish!

shootingstar.xx

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Hina! Hope you have a great day! God Bless you!:)

Arshi_Virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wishing Yuu an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Birthday Hina full of Love, laughter & masti.. May all ur wishes, dreamz nd desires come true..! Mwwwaaahhh..! Lot's Of Love..Sadaf.. πŸ€— ❀️
WOWW.. LOVELY Gifts .. Hehe .. x
Once Again.. HAPPYBIRTHDAY NIHA Hunniie..!
OMG!!
Happy birthday my twinnyyy! :D
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
where is the birtday girl?
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday to you ... !
Happy Birthday dear Hina !!
May you have many many more ... !
God Bless you always ... !!!
I wish all your dreams come true ... !!!
I wish you get all success in your life sweetie ... !
Enjoy your day with a blast and Fun ... !!!

P:S Thank you Mish and the thread maker you guys did an awesome Job ... !!!
.PINK. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hinuuu happy birthday
itz special day so Linu gonna give ya this ride
*sit on the car on your own risks*🀣
cuz you know
this could happen
🀣

ok lets dance now

partyyy
yayyy
your gift
which has
and a
and

have rocking day sis
and once again

Edited by .PINK. - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I have a final in like few hours and I'm totally caught up, I'll send in my stuff to be added soon!

Happy B'day Hina πŸ€—
My jadoo twinnie :D