Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

movieman1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Well for me, he was just shedding crocodile tears, and he was deeply content that SR were out and just saying so that
people will forgive their mistake of masterminding SR's ouster.
But I will never like them cause they were so.......partial
and were determined to get them out, even when other celebrities like Aadesh were praising their singing.
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: movieman1111

Well for me, he was just shedding crocodile tears, and he was deeply content that SR were out and just saying so that
people will forgive their mistake of masterminding SR's ouster.
But I will never like them cause they were so.......partial
and were determined to get them out, even when other celebrities like Aadesh were praising their singing.

how is that related to this topic?😕

Inderuma thumbnail
It can not be quantified, but you can always position a group of performing artistes, when you are judging them, in a list in the order of their overall quality and appeal. One can always say who is better than the others. You can always make a list based upon your judgment provided you are not overwhelmed by subjective reasons. Unfortunately the people are mostly governed by subjective considerations. I will quote some examples. The judges were over impressed by Hrishikesh and Prajakta, although, Prajakta sang most of the songs off note and Hrishikesh had no weight in his voice. Most of the voting was governed by provincial considerations as people were voting based upon the artiste of their own province and region. Religious considerations also seriously effected the voting pattern. In clipping we saw a maulana stating " Insha allah, sharib bhai bahut achha ga rehe hain". It is very difficult for general masses to rise above their subjective thinking, but those who understand music and those who are entrusted with the job of judging, are expected to rise above their, personal likes and dislikes. Mr. Hari Haran could not do that. His dislike for Rajeev was always visible. In fact he was retaining his veto power, only to oust him from the competition. But I feel that after listening to Rajeev's last performance; he too was repenting for what he had done. But alas, that was too late. I hope he keeps his promise of helping Rajeev in finding his notes and place in the music industry.