Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: ruby89

of course we all gotta believe nahar 😉 as for kakisaa meh shez probably up for another one of her tricks

but how can saloni be so stupid n blind...to believe kakisa n leave the house...cant imagine! she is supposed b so intellectual n intelligent...

pams309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna

I feel that Nahar is correct, he truely loves saloni and won't lie to her, he feels guilty and upset with saloni's words "that he married her becuz she is dark and rejected shubra becuz she was fair just like chandani". He also said "how can I prove my love to saloni" (I think he said that in the last episode).
If he was over possessive with chandani then he wouldn't have been looking at chandani's painting remembring her every night the whole time he's been married to saloni.

you knw wat...u r damn right...

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I never trusted that "kookie monster" and I still don't... I mean how can someone change so much so quick? it don't make any sense!
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pams309

you knw wat...u r damn right...

I agree with both u guys... he loves her, she knows it... then why?

dc

rangi1222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i never trusted kakisa .so i can believe on nahar
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saloni should trust her husband above all.. nahar is telling the truth..

but if Saloni has so much doubt in her mind, she should consult a third person and see what she/he says and whether nahar or kaki is telling the truth.

WHat might be even problematic if even the third person has his/her own third version of the story.

then kahani mein twist aajaayega !
pams309 thumbnail
lets all wait n watch...my guess would be
1. saloni gets pregnant
2. nahar gets injured n saloni gets bak to him to take care
3. kakisa turns out to b still wicked...n it is her plot to seperate nahar n saloni

lets see...which of my points come true...(or none at all)
min2103 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well i belive that both the versions will seem true at two different point of the story first it will be proved that nahars version was true and saloni will come back to him but when every thing becomes good betw nahar and saloni (kakisa being thrown out of the house) than there will be a twist in the tale and nahar will become as possesive about saloni as he he was for chandani