pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

According to nahar...chandini is over posseisive about nahar, n she even doubted his bhabhi tara ...n nahar tells saloni that he started regretting marrying chandini n all that...

but, when kakiji tells her version abt nahar n chandini...she tells nahar was over possesive...exact opposite of wat nahar told saloni..

i dint understand...whose version is right? nahar was lying or kakiji?

y dint saloni get any doubt, after listening to two completely different versions..

did ny1 understand plz...?

Edited by pams309 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanya_Sonya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree its hard to choose whos right and whos wrong between kuki kaki and Nahar 😕
ramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
probabely Nahar is telling the truth. Knowing kakisa's wickedness, she is lying and wants to destroy Brijesh parivar. may be take away business too.Either Chandani is coming back or kakisa is taking revenge on Chandani's behalf.
thhikana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is Nahar going to die???? 😭
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nahar is definately telling the truth. i mean if he was possesive he would let saloni go out with neel for shopping or singing with neel
pams309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink500

nahar is definately telling the truth. i mean if he was possesive he would let saloni go out with neel for shopping or singing with neel

yes, you are right...nahar cannot b tat unreasonably possessive! he let saloni sing for neil...so, that makes us think tat "kakisa" must b lying...that means, she is just acting as if she changed for good...! she wants saloni get out of nahar's life...may be.....

koshmic thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we all know how is kukikaki. i think naharsa is correct. i hope he does not take extreme step
pams309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koshmic

we all know how is kukikaki. i think naharsa is correct. i hope he does not take extreme step

dont worry...i dont think they kill nahar'a character....story will not go fwd without him...my gut feeling is, saloni, finds out tat she is pregnant...😊

lets see wat happns...aftr seeing so many "k" serials...we can somewat guess abt wat happns next..

ruby89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
of course we all gotta believe nahar 😉 as for kakisaa meh shez probably up for another one of her tricks
Henna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel that Nahar is correct, he truely loves saloni and won't lie to her, he feels guilty and upset with saloni's words "that he married her becuz she is dark and rejected shubra becuz she was fair just like chandani". He also said "how can I prove my love to saloni" (I think he said that in the last episode).
If he was over possessive with chandani then he wouldn't have been looking at chandani's painting remembring her every night the whole time he's been married to saloni.