liked it dear
continue soon
waiting for more⭐️

thanks for liking the update der
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

-DHDAJS Part 23-

"Maan plz no..." Geet screamed running while Maan chased her.

Maan- kya nahi u should have thought of it before doing the deed yourself.

"I said I am sorry na" Geet shouted back as she continue to run looking back at Maan in which she failed to see the rock that was kept there. "Geet watc" Maan shouted but before she could hear him she bumped into it hurting her leg and she fumble back losing her balance. "aaa" she cried scared to fall but then she Maan hands on her wrist and he pulled her back up from falling. "Tum deakh kar nahi chal sakti kya" Maan shouted.

Geet- Aap ki galti why were u chasing.

"Geeet" Maan said gritting his teeth.

"uff Maan I know my name is Geet u don't need to remind me of my name after every few sec" Geet said annoyingly.

"Geeet" Maan again said getting irritated with her answer.

"Maan didn't i jus...MAAAN" Geet screamed as her body jolt with the ice Maan placed in her kurti. "Haan haan aab bolo" Maan said as he picked more ice cube. "Nahi maan plz its cold" Geet said struggling to come out of his hold.

"Kyun now its cold for u hun, mere liye tu nahi thi when u just poured the bucket full of ice on me" Maan said as he twisted her hand in the back bringing her close to him.

Geet- Maan aap tu men ho

Maan- ok now what is the logic behind me being a men

Geet- wo kya hai na mard ko dard nahi hota, kisi baat ya chez ki ehasaas nahi hoti na tu I am sure u must haven't felt cold.

Maan- acha aisa hai tu, I think girls are more stronger than men, tu I am sure u can handle only few ice cube" hearing that Geet started walking back still struggling to get herself free but along with her Maan walked with her too. "Maan aap tu kitneee ache ho" Geet said very sweetly holding his face with her free hand making a baby face.

Maan- oh tu maska laga rahi ho aab tum mujhe.

"nahi tu" Geet said nodding her head in left to right

"haan tu" Maan just copied her nodding his head up and down

"Maan sachi kah rahi chodiye mujhe nahi tu mujhe se bura koi nahi hoga" Geet said sternly but Maan just smirks at her and said "ok I will do one thing, tum mujhe kiss do and I will leave u"

Geet- kiss aur aap ko" saying that she starts laughing.

"haan kyun is there any problem, after all u are my wify, so there is nothing wrong in kissing ur hubby" Maan said seeing her laugh which he was loving it, but the next moment he saw her face turned into serious as she looked at him astonishment. "aap mazak kar rahe ho na" Geet said nervously as she tried to walk backward but with next step she took she fumbled and they fell on the ground and Maan fell on top of her burying  his face in her nape and his lip lightly brushed against her skin making Geet hold tighten around him as she closing her eyes fanning his neck with her heavily breath. Maan slowly pulled his face up and looked at Geet whose eyes was still close, he slowly kissed her right eye followed by the left eye, then he kissed her both cheeks making her hold on him more tighten. He slowly kissed the corner of her lip making Geet to moan his name and he quickly looked up to see her face and all he could see was her lost in his passion only, he smiled and again kissed her at the same place and said "hmmm I got my kiss tu now I don't need those ice" hearing that Geet snapped open her eyes and looked at him who had a naughty glint in his eyes making Geet to blush and they both stared at each other.

"Jenny, is everyone back home" Annie asked to one of the caretaker.

Jenny- No Ma'am only Arjun sir has returned.

"Arjun" Annie whispered remembering all that happened in the disco. "hmmm, ahh could u plz bring something to eat in my room"

Jenny- yes Ma'am" saying that she started to  make some light snack, while Annie just stood there still lost, seeing her all lost Jenny asked "Ma'am is there anything else u want"

Annie- haan...no no..." saying that she turns to leave but stop at the doorway and turns toward jenny and says "Is Arjun in his room"

Jenny- no Ma'am he is in gym

Annie- oh ok..." saying that she went to her room locking herself crying her heart out, she knew Arjun is in pain coz of her, but she was also in pain, in pain of refusing to accept his love."Arjun I am sorry plz forgive me, I know as a person you are very nice but with u loving me, is something that I don't believe in, and this heart of mine is betraying me now, coz I can't just seem to make myself trust on ur love but this heart always make me weak in front of u, I know I don't love u coz I don't even trust the word of love, then how can I trust ur love, whatever has happened with Maan bahi in past has broken my trust on love, I am scared of this love, jo pyar Maan bahi ne ki thi usi pyar ne unhe zindagi bhar ka dard dedi, unhe humse dor le gai, and I am not strong enough to bear the betrayal of love, like Maan bahi did, he was strong enough to hide his pain from us but I have seen him breaking down in lone when he could no longer bear the pain" saying that she starts to cry...

"Maan ye aap bar bar wify wify kyun bol rahe ho aap mujhe" Geet asked as they both walked in the water.

"Aab wify ko wify nahi tu kya GF bolo" saying that he winked at her.

Geet- Maan I know and hope ur taking all this as a joke, kyun ki mere liye wo shadi shadi nahi bas ek galti thi jo aap se anjane main ho gai. aur main umeed karti hoon ke aap ke liye bhi wo ek galti ho kyun ki main is shadi ko nahi manti" hearing that a sudden pain covered on Maan face, which didn't go unnoticed by Geet but then Maan quickly covered his pain with a smile making Geet to be confused did she just saw the pain that her word had caused it or she just had an illusion of it.

Maan- I know Geet u don't accept this marriage, and yes I was just trying to pull ur leg, bas isse zidya kuch  nahi, jaise tumhare liye ye shadi koi manye nahi rakhti mere liye bhi is shadi ka hona nahone jaise hai, u don't worry" Geet meekly gave him a smile and started walking ahead leaving Maan to just stare at her with moist eyes. "don't worry Geet I won't force u into this marriage, if u don't accept this marriage then its fine by me after all it was all done in mistake aur galti ki koi mol nahi hoti koi keemat nahi hoti aur koi future nahi hoti"

"Why did i felt like he was hurt with my words, I had just said what i believed in then why did it pained me to say that I don't believe in this marriage, why is it hurting me thinking what if he really did took this marriage as a joke, why some part of me is wanting to accept this marriage as much as its wanting Maan to accept it, Baba ji whatever happened in Meera wedding was done mistakely na then why does my heart says it was right, everything that happened their was right, Maan filling my forehead was right, his putting garland around my neck was right, Baba ji how could I even think like this to accept this marriage, u know na I only love Dev, then why don't Ifeel guilty of being close to Maan, why don't I feel his touch to be as a sin when he touches me, but it makes me feel to be bliss, why Baba ji, why am i feeling like Maan is becoming my habit, a reason to live this life, why being with him always make my moment beautiful, why does this heart of mine that belongs to Dev asks to be with Maan all the time, what is it that this heart wants from me Baba ji" Geet thought as she stared out at the sky from her room window, questioning herself of this sudden change in her life, that she had never thought will happen yet it happened, and that too with her being with Maan.

"MomI had promised u that I will give a chance to mine and Geet marriage, but looks like fate doesn't want it Mom, i had promised u to give a chance to my life, but I had also said that if Geet doesn't want to accept this marriage then I will not force her into this marriage, and today she had told me what is in her heart, and that is that she doesn't accept this marriage, she thinks its as done by mistake, so only I am breaking my promise to u Mom, I can't force Geet into something that will give her pain coz I only want to give her happiness and love but not pain. Janta hoon after this I may never be what I had became after Geet came, coz is zindagi ko Geet ki adaat ho gai hai, uski muskurath ki uski baton ki, butnow that will not happen, like she told me to not take this marriage seriously, so from today, no not from today, from now on I don't accept this marriage of ours, but I won't stop loving u Geet, coz I know what my feelings are for u and that is just of love, yes Geet I fell in love with u once again, but my fate again betrayed me by snatching my love from me before I could live in this feeling of falling in love with u, but for ur happiness I am wailing to even give my life, but u didn't ask me for my life, instead u asked to forget about this marriage which was wrost then asking for my life, but if this is what gives u happiness then I even am ready to forget this marriage just for ur sake Geet, just for u" Maan thought as he also stared at the sky filled with stars, thinking he was once again defeated in this love game

Precap-Maan avoiding Geet

Previous:Part 22 -Next:

Sorry for the Mistakes

Plz press the like button & Comment
if u want me to pm u plz

-Mariam Writing Collection-
My Blog, join me der too, I will be updating all the update ders too from now on

https://mariammagic.wordpress.com/

DO check my new OS
Aurat Update on pg 2

2013 by Mariam94. All rights reserved.

Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update ...hope geet realised soon her feelings for maan .
Annie's fear that i understand why dont she look towards posiitve side .love story of his bro n meera 
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
first half was cute funny adn lovely
but after aniee part it tooka emotional turn
and now maan woudl avoid geet
its good in one way as he doesnt want any more pain through thsi

continue soon 😳
kiran_rati thumbnail
waiting for geet realising her feelings for maan
beautiful update
thanx for the pm dear
cont soon dear
anjucool thumbnail
Lovely update
Hope geet realize her love
Continue soon
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
awesome update

update begin with happy moment but coming to the end of the update it turn out to be sad update

Geet is confused with her feeling for Maan

Aniee does not want to believe in love as she had a fear of trusting a love