Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry Guys,

That new girl is not playing Deepa Char, but Charu char..Yes she is Charu in Mallu Version😊
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Sorry Guys,

That new girl is not playing Deepa Char, but Charu char..Yes she is Charu in Mallu Version😊

Oh! but she is not suited na...I like telugu charu char also...she is also suited like SV...πŸ˜†
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: karthi173

Oh! but she is not suited na...I like telugu charu char also...she is also suited like SV...πŸ˜†

Ya, she isnt that much suited as Lav...Dunno but hope she will do good nu.πŸ˜†
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Sorry Guys,

Thanks shamz dear for the clarification..😊
SweetyGreen thumbnail
The new replaced actress Sonia is none other than the gal who acts as Niraimathi in Azhagi serial..πŸ˜›

She is standing in centre in the second pic..😊

sobeys thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys on twitter Neelima thanked her fans for thier messages and she also said though she misses thendral a lot the new girl is awesome replacement and in few days we would like her acting more than hers!!! I saw on twitter that she is acting in Kasturai again after 3 years and she quit thendral because of movie offers!! We are missing u a lot good luck in ur future projects and thendral won't be the same without u !!!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sobeys

Hey guys on twitter Neelima thanked her fans for thier messages and she also said though she misses thendral a lot the new girl is awesome replacement and in few days we would like her acting more than hers!!! I saw on twitter that she is acting in Kasturai again after 3 years and she quit thendral because of movie offers!! We are missing u a lot good luck in ur future projects and thendral won't be the same without u !!!!

Thanks sobeys for all the info..πŸ‘πŸ‘ Yes the new gal Sonia is nice in her replacement role she acts well in Azhagi serial too..😊

Miss u Neelima from Thendral family..😳

Shemmo thumbnail
Noo nooo she is not Sonia...Sonia dunno why is not there. New Lav is ShaliniπŸ˜ƒ Yes she acts in Azhagi..She is Shalini and not that Sonia whom we expected..😊

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Noo nooo she is not Sonia...Sonia dunno why is not there. New Lav is ShaliniπŸ˜ƒ Yes she acts in Azhagi..She is Shalini and not that Sonia whom we expected..😊

Thanks a lot Shamz dear..πŸ‘ Actually i dont knw anybody's names all new comers..😳 but they act well in Azhagi..😊

Ok so Shalu Kurien is the new Lavanya in Thendral..πŸ˜ƒ

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
neelima is already married if i'm nt mistaken..