Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks to jinju and karthi173 for sharing the info..๐Ÿ‘

And im really shocked and its new surprising news to me tat Neelima is already married..๐Ÿ˜›

And me too agree to wat u all said on her unknown reasons for leaving Thendral team anyways we miss u Neelima from Thendral..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope Sonia from Kerala does justice to Lavanya role done perfectly by Neelima..๐Ÿ˜Š
sobeys thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys I found Deepak twitter that a girl named sonia frm kerala is playing the role and Deepak also said he hasn't had the chance to new ther because they had no scenes together !!! I agree I really don't like them changing all these good charcaters but Mr.K if u change T orTA character we would be sooo angry!!Edited by sobeys - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sobeys

Hey guys I found Deepak twitter that a girl named sonia frm kerala is playing the role and Deepak also said he hasn't had the chance to new ther because they had no scenes together !!! I agree I really don't like them changing all these good charcaters but Mr.K if u change T orTA character u would be sooo angry!!

Yes sobeys me too saw tat in twitter..๐Ÿ˜Š so now mostly the new actress Sonia from Kerala will be having scenes only with Nitish and GW as of now i hope..๐Ÿ˜ณ and yes well said i agree me too dont want any change with Shruthi or Deepak's role alone..๐Ÿ‘
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sobeys

Hey guys I found Deepak twitter that a girl named sonia frm kerala is playing the role and Deepak also said he hasn't had the chance to new ther because they had no scenes together !!! I agree I really don't like them changing all these good charcaters but Mr.K if u change T orTA character u would be sooo angry!!

If he changes their characters, then I pity him...because he will lose all the viewers!
Edited by Gisel - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is a bad newsss...Grrr๐Ÿ˜ก SC as Bhuv can be accepted, but i think Lav char can be done by Neelima only...Like Jinju, im also yet didnt accepted this new GW
Dunno why she is quitting, but m sure she is gonna lose fans..In Chellame she is good girl, but has a bad name in the serial itself..Feel Lav is char is better and has more scope๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Hope this new girl is good๐Ÿ˜Š

Karthi sonnapadi partha, i think its her:

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

This is a bad newsss...Grrr๐Ÿ˜ก SC as Bhuv can be accepted, but i think Lav char can be done by Neelima only...Like Jinju, im also yet didnt accepted this new GW

Dunno why she is quitting, but m sure she is gonna lose fans..In Chellame she is good girl, but has a bad name in the serial itself..Feel Lav is char is better and has more scope๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Hope this new girl is good๐Ÿ˜Š

Karthi sonnapadi partha, i think its her:

Thanks Shamz dear for the pic of Sonia from Kerala..๐Ÿ‘
So hereafter she is Lavanya..๐Ÿ˜› has she acted in any other tamil serials before or first time gonna act in Thendral??๐Ÿ˜ณ  And well said Shamz on Neelima's role in another serial..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maybe she is busy with other projects...who knows what the reason could be.  I am so sad about this change!!!!  Shamz, is that actress the replacement???  How will I adjust to it...it will be very hard to see Tamil with this new Lavanya...hoping for the best.
Shemmo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smiles86

Maybe she is busy with other projects...who knows what the reason could be.  I am so sad about this change!!!!  Shamz, is that actress the replacement???  How will I adjust to it...it will be very hard to see Tamil with this new Lavanya...hoping for the best.

Deeps wrote Sonia from Kerala nu (Karthi posted), so i googled and found this girl. Her name is Sonia Mohandas and she is acting as Deepa in Malayalam Version of Thendral๐Ÿ˜Š Yes Smiles hard than, but what to do? Neelima left๐Ÿ˜ฒ Could be that she is busy with other projects, but why then she has to leave Thendral? Chellame la still acting and in Thendral she has more to perfome and a good name, even if her char is bad, it changes very often like nallava bad then nallava etc. Anyways her decision and her career๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope this new girl can fullfil as Lav๐Ÿ˜Š

Agree with Shubba ka and Jeya ka๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
@Shamz Thanks Shamz dear for the info on Sonia..๐Ÿ‘ and well said on the other serial role of Neelima..๐Ÿ˜Š

@smiles Yes smiles i agree with u on the change how we viewers have to adjust and see the new Lavanya with Nitish and Tamil..๐Ÿ˜ณ

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sad Neelima is leaving Thendral.. Agree with Shubba akka and Jaya akka with the reason.. Hope we get adjust to the new girl, though it is hard...๐Ÿ˜•