Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love Sudha Chandran, but she is not carrying the character the way Aishwairya did. Some how the "omph" is missing.
Similarly the lady who replaced Shanti Williams. Although I tried to get used to the new GW, it is not working.
I hope at least the new actor who will be the new lavanya does a better job than Neelima otherwise it is waste of space.
Maybe there must be salary issue. If Neelima is still acting in Chellame, then she is not getting married.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be Neelima is tired of playing this not so important side char role. May be she got something better.
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs...but why why why???????????? We have already seen enough changes...yeh dil mange no more changes please
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is Neelima not interested in playing the negative character anymore? It is the negative characters, we find are leaving the serial one by one. Shanti Williams and Aishwarya left. Shanti Williams is playing a positive character in the serial 'Shanti nilayam'. Is the role of Neelima positive in 'Chellame'? It is also possible there is salary issue. Do actors find it not to their liking when they are to play continuous negative role for long?
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Neelima is already married. Like everyone said even though we all despise the character of Lav, she was doing a really good job. I read in TS a couple of days back Neelima is getting replaced too(around the time SC was cast for Bhu role), but thought its a rumor. I'm really sad. No actress can do justice to the roles of GW and Lav like Shanti Williams and Neelima. My guess is she is quitting because of some difference of opinion with the director. Its quite apparent read the tweet "bold decision at certain points in our life will teach us some lessons :) :)" She is obviously referring to her decision of leaving Thendral. She has also said we can see her in Chellamey. I will definitely miss her.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
new actress for lavanya character is sonia from kerala...

https://twitter.com/#!/dinkardeepak/status/200811048985559042

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Sobeys for the info😃
Why another change in Thendral😲? She is really good in that negatice role.
I will miss her😭
Edited by Hollie24 - 12 years ago
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sobeys!!!
Too bad😡!!!
It would have been more fun to see Neelima as Lav learning a lesson from Nit/T ... instead of a new face Lav doing the same!!!!😕
When the negative characters in Thendral get too negative 😲... the actors opt out of the serial like ...
  • Shanthi Williams changed when her character turned negative ... enjoying breaking her children's marriage
  • Aishwarya changed when her character was shown as very negative ... going to the extent of enjoying breaking her daughter's hands
  • And now Lav ...
However I am glad that they have decided to bring in a new character instead of ending her track by making Lav die in childbirth ...
Edited by thendralfan007 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually I dont think she quit bcos of the team or bcos of her charcter and may be bcos of her own reasons...bcos
Team would not have liked to change actors so frequently like this and the change is very quick after Aish to sudha...
Plus, Lav character from the last two episodes were clear that her track is getting changed into a positive one all of a sudden and it was contradictory to the one it was last month. if she had felt her character is negative she might opposed when it was in peak and not after it is alr over and calm now...its only after effects now...hmm

And I dont think what jinju pointed out may not be a rumour bcos right then on Lav character was shown frequently and moved with pace parallel to Bhu track...
May be her demands did not meet up with the team...and her special mention about other show is an added one to be seen too...

Anyways...hope the new actress does good justice to the role and as the track is changing too it must be good and who is the new actress? Think a new face and its better too...we will watch w/o comparing lol...
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes shubba i agree with you...it cannot be the role..because if it was so, she cud hv quit earlier too.
and here i think she was getting noticed also..she had many shades to her character too..fro m a lovable sister to a friend, not some negative shades ...definitely a good role and one that got her many viewers..
so feel this cud be her loss too... whatever her reasons, definitely she has missed out on a good track...