No More Neelima Rani in Thendral

sobeys thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, It was posted Neelima Rani twitter that she quit thendral and it will be the last time we see her on Thendral!!! She also posted saying she miss deepak and the entire cast!!! Though I hated SQ character she was perfect in this role !!! All the best to her future projects and all thendral fans will miss our Lavanya!!! :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the info. what happened .. is she getting married??πŸ˜‰
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sobeys for the Info.

oh they change the cast when their track is on peakπŸ˜•! They changed SW, Aishwarya and now Neelima. Yes as you said eventhough we hate her, she suited for this role and we are going to miss this Lav getting nice punishment from NitheshπŸ˜•. Lets see if the new Lav will fit into this trackπŸ₯±.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info sobeys dear..😊

Oh its a sad thing tat Neelima Rani is quitting Thendral team..πŸ˜” what is the reason behind this decision..??πŸ˜•

Miss u Lavanya (Neelima) even though all hate u for tat arrogant selfish role u played tat character so well..πŸ‘

So we first missed GW role actor Shanthi Williams and then Bhuvana role actor Aishwarya now Lavanya character is changed..😳
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

thanks for the info. what happened .. is she getting married??πŸ˜‰

Yes i too thought and guessed the same.. hope Neelima is getting married..πŸ˜ƒ

And lets see who comes and replaces for the role of Lavanya done by Neelima..πŸ˜‰

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow another change?  Neelima was perfect as Lavanya and this character was interesting because of its variety.  I remember the old Lavanya trying to unite TT and all...she was too good in this role as the sister and wife and daughter.  Why the change?  We've had many character changes, hope we don't have any more.  It will definetly take me a while to get used to the new Lavanya.
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
NOOO WAY.. I love Sudha Chandra as Bhuavana.. But y did they changed Neelama. 
sobeys thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't know the reason behind this but she said we can still see her in chellama
Here is the link for her twitter to see her posts
https://mobile.twitter.com/neelimaesai/tweets
Edited by sobeys - 12 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I remember Sudha Chandran talking about a "recasting" in the interview! I hope there are no more changes...πŸ€”especially the main characters! Maybe they will change the character and person together..πŸ˜‰

Nitish, so you will finally get a new pair! But not in a way I wishedπŸ˜›!
Edited by Gisel - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sobeys

I don't know the reason behind this but she said we can still Seeger in chellama
Here is the link for her twitter to see her posts
https://mobile.twitter.com/neelimaesai/tweets

Thanks dear me too saw her post in Twitter..😊 so hope some more changes are yet to come in the casting..😳 and as Gisel said Nitish has got a new wife now..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so lets see which actress is gonna act as Lavanya..πŸ˜›
Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago